Does anyone else feel like this...?

megg,
its ok, not too many people know what it is they know what endo. is but not what i have, it does run in my family as my mother had it as well. she had my brother at 20 and me at 23 with a m/c in between as well. doctors just wanna put me on different meds and not do any test so its time to take it in my own hands im now taking vitex evening primrose oil and folic acid..... ive been with my OH for 2.5 yrs so far and really want a baby before i cant have one...... so girls i know how you feel believe me! lets just hope we all get that peice of luck that just sneaks in....

Well, I wish you all the best in your journey! I will probably start stalking you now, though. Be prepared! :hugs:

DH & I were one of the ones some hate that "fell" pregnant the very first month of no birth control..we didnt chart or anything like that..just had sex whenever we please and enjoyed it..and thought "if it happens it happens!!". Honestly I thought it would never happen, because I too have dealt with an eating disorder (anorexia) and it really screwed up my cycle. So when I got my flaming BFP on my first day of missed period I was SHOCKED yet AMAZINGLY HAPPY. Friends say I was beaming from ear to ear, but I did hate to think this though some of them were a bit jealous because they had been trying for years. But it wasn't my fault I had wonder egg and he had super sperm so I didnt really get it...yeah yeah I know..:dohh:

Sadly it ended in MC at 7 weeks :nope: THAT is when I started hating the world so to speak. I have a friend, who I am no longer friends with, that seriously had a very underweight baby due to her not giving a damn, smoked pot *with* the baby in the room, smoked cigs *with* the baby in the car, f*cked men over the babies crib *with* the baby in it, took the baby *with* her to raging parties when she couldnt find a sitter, ect..ALL while bragging about it all!!!! she thought she was awesome for whatever reason. and thought she was a good mom???!! even though she was my friend this was too much, and I couldnt see this beautiful baby girl being raised like this. Another friend and I got proof of most of this things and turned her in but they didnt take her away. The mother's father is a sheriff with tons of money so who know..maybe paid someone off?? :dohh::dohh:
OH AND DID I FORGET TO MENTION DRIVES DRUNK WITH THE BABY IN THE CAR ALL THE TIME?!! One time even got pulled over while doing this and the stupid cops let her go because she was "hot"!!!!!!!!!! :nope:
*NOW* I heard that she wants to "finally" give her up for adoption at 2 years old because she learned she may be autistic and doesnt want to be a mother of a child with special needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yes, people like THAT make me very angry and sick, especially when I have a beautiful baby up in heaven that I would have loved and cared for with all my heart, even if he had special needs!

But, I do not mind when people have an "accident" and they actually own up to it and are wonderful parents...even ones who are "not prepared with no jobs". I know plenty of women on welfare that make excellent mothers =)

SORRY FOR THE RANT JUST HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST!!!

Baby dust to all and don't let stupid people get you too down..I know its hard!!

:dust:

megg thats ok i dont mind if you do just a little insider..... i started taking vitex yesterday so hopefully that help and if the days do all play out right on the vitex i should be O-ing the 1st of sept so i will be testing from then on so be ready for it if your going to stalk me lol btw feel free to PM me i wont mind!!!!!!!

pinky.... im sorry you went through that and your friend is very wrong in what she is doing its ppl like that who shouldnt of had the chance to be a mother. you should maybe look into adopting her LO so atleast you no it will have a mother who loves it for it not because it was givin up because it has special needs..damn that makes me mad now even more than what i already was about this situation

megg thats ok i dont mind if you do just a little insider..... i started taking vitex yesterday so hopefully that help and if the days do all play out right on the vitex i should be O-ing the 1st of sept so i will be testing from then on so be ready for it if your going to stalk me lol btw feel free to PM me i wont mind!!!!!!!

Oooh! Don't worry... I'm heading off to add you to my friends on here to make stalking easier! I think there should be a "Stalk User" option when you click on their name! :)

thats funny..... well i just posted on another pg. of " how long did it take to get prego" and theres ppl on there that got prego in 2 weeks or werent planning it and happend in 4 weeks....... damn y r they getting the chance so early?!?!?? i think i added u megg not to sure tho

You did! And, I don't understand either! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->