Does anyone else feel....

mummystheword

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! 😊

Since we had our little boy (who will be 3 in September) I have always wanted another baby!! However, as the time for TTC gets closer (hoping to TTC Jan/ Feb next yr) I have started to get cold feet and question whether I really want to or not 😳 The main reasons are just things like, going back to having a newborn and the chaos that comes with them 😄 ie not having a routine, the sleepless nights etc and also having a baby along with a 4 year old (he will be then). So has anyone else ever felt the same? Am I normal? 😞 x x

I think that what you're experiencing is totally normal. I've seen lots of women get cold feet as their TTC month draws closer. You just need to weigh the pros and cons. I've heard that it's a lot easier to go from 1 to 2 than it is to go from 0 to 1. And think of it this way, your DS was worth all of the chaos and sleepless nights, right? Don't you think that you wouldn't have wanted another baby to begin with and wouldn't have dreamed of TTC if it wasn't really what you wanted? Cold feet are common, but it doesn't mean that you don't really want another baby and or that having another isn't right for you. And, much like you adjusted with your DS when he was born, you will adjust to having a 4 year old and a newborn just fine. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->