Does anyone else find mornings a nightmare?!

ginny

Reaction score
My little boy has just started going through from 7pm until about 6am, he sometimes wakes at 4am for a cuddle but other than that he's really good at sleeping... He's 15 weeks now and it's taken us some time to get established! I just find the bit between 6am and 8am a nightmare, he wakes with a smile but then gets really grumpy! I give his his bottle at 6.30am when he's woken up properly but then I'm struggling to know if he wants more milk ( he's on 7oz) or to go down for his nap earlier! I've been up and down the stairs and in and out the kitchen 6 times this morning!! Makes me feel like a crap mum as I don't know what he wants! He went to sleep at 8am quite well and wouldn't take more milk when offered, maybe he's just not a morning person like me!! Anyone else find this?! Please say I'm not alone, what are your mornings like? It would really help me to know! Xxx

Shameless bump... Sorry didn't want it falling off the page! Xx

Hope I can help hun.

I have always worked on the basis that Aria needs a nap around 1.5 to 2 hours after she wakes. So for ecample if she wakes at 6.30am I wait till 7am to give her her bottle then play with her for a while and by 8am she is rubbing her eyes so I put her downa nap. This has worked really well for us. A baby your LO's should be able to last about 1.5 hrs but not too much longer.

Your not a crap mum, it just takes time to work out what they want! They change their minds so often!

xxx

Thankyou, that really helps, I thought he was getting tired but needed some reassurance, I find it easier to ask on here as after 15 weeks I think family/friends get sick of hearing about it! Thank you again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->