Does anyone else find they do this...

KatBar

~Lucky mumma of 2 boys + girl on the way~
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else finds they have this problem lol... I read that being stressed can affect your ovulation by delaying it, and can obviously make your cycle become a bit longer.

Now that I know this, I find that I get stressed about trying not to be stressed?!! I have absolutely nothing to be stressed about, but then I get worried about being stressed, and then end up making myself slightly stressed - very mildly I am sure.

Pretty silly I know, but was wondering if anyone else finds this?

Im the same, I got stressed out last month over wanting to be pregnant and I was two weeks late thinking it happened but AF came :(

Im the same, I got stressed out last month over wanting to be pregnant and I was two weeks late thinking it happened but AF came :(

Ahh, I feel your pain! It's annoying hey. Hard not to stress when you really want that BFP, and the wait feels like it takes forever to know whether you have been successful or not.

I have 2 friends who took a more relaxed approach, and they both hit the target first time, but it's hard to try and remain relaxed and get in the mind-frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->