Does anyone else get frustrated

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
of the mystery of the future?

It probably sounds daft but i'm dying to know what the gender of our future children will be. I sometimes look at my OH and think what are we destined for Mr? Will you be giving me sons or daughters, or will we be lucky and get one of each? *Sigh*

I find it so frustrating not knowing :lol: I hate waiting. I've probably got another 4 years to wait grrs!

I understand! I hate wtt because I want to be pregnant again and then I want to know what the baby is so I can start planning for him or her. But we have two more years before we start trying.

Sometimes I wonder where I'll be in two, three or ten years.

meeee i think about this a lot!
i would love a big family (talking about 5 kids) and i wonder what gender they will be, if i will be able to have that many, if ill have 1/2 then decide to stop
i cant wait to find out though :)

I've always wanted to have a boy first then two girls.

I've always wanted to have a boy first then two girls.

Hubby really wanted a boy first and that is what we got. He wants another boy and then a girl. I don't really care, if we have a girl next I think it might be our last, if it is a boy we will probably have one more. I can't wait to be ttc again.

Only 23 more months. :/

I've always wanted one of Each so far I've had 2 boys lol I wonder what the future will bring who knows !!! Here's hoping for a girl 3rd time round lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->