Does anyone else get sad/anxious right around the time AF is due?!

Eziana

Reaction score
Does anyone else get anxious/sad right before AF is due? AF is due tomorrow for me (though she might come today). I've been getting all the symptoms that could either be PMS or pregnancy: cramps, bloating, breast tenderness, etc. Sometimes, I don't get any PMS symptoms and sometimes I do. If I never got PMS symptoms, I would say, oh I never get PMS symptoms so these symptoms I'm getting right now are probably because I'm preggers! Part of me just wishes she would hurry up and get here already. Another part of me is sure that this is my month and imagining how I'm going to tell my husband! I hate this limbo time when AF could arrive at any time!8-[

I do get emotional before AF, but I also super emotional before I had my positive test. I was crying for the littlest things... when will you do a test? Lots of babydust xx

I am waiting for AF too - due tomorrow. I am right there with you! Anxious. I have a 42 day cycle and it seems like forever to wait. We have been trying to 4-5 months now...I never realised how impatient I actually was until started ttc...

Congrats on your pregnancy Lunabelle!

I think the earliest I would test would be Friday, but I'd like to try to stick it out until Saturday or Sunday.

PixieDust: Maybe you and I will both get BFPs on the same day! I'm also impatient when it comes to TTC. We've only been trying for 3 months and already I'm like, why isn't this happening, maybe there's something wrong with me, getting all paranoid and crap. Like what did I expect, for it to just happen after one month?!! Oh well, I guess nobody likes to wait, especially not me! LOL!

AF is due Friday for me, tested at 10DPO and got a BFN so now I'm just waiting for her to show. I've pretty much lost all my symptoms and now just crampy before she shows which can happen and usually does 2 or 4 days before.

Boo! AF arrived right on schedule on Thursday. Happy Thanksgiving to me. LOL! I had a little bit of spotting on Wednesday, and I thought maybe it was implantation bleeding (though, I knew deep down it probably wasn't.) On to December and cycle number 4 in my TTC adventure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->