Does anyone else have little symptoms? Nearly 7 weeks.

Teaplease

Reaction score
If this pregnancy goes ok it will be my fifth. I'm still breastfeeding my youngest but boobs aren't sensitive at all now.

No nausea. I guess about 7 weeks on Tuesday. Occasional watery mouth and cramps. But that's it!

I'm going to book an early scan maybe next week because I almost feel like I'm not pregnant at all and maybe it's a non viable pregnancy. Only have like 16 positive tests to tell me!

Im not as far along as you but i dont feel pregnant either! With my others it wasnt til arouns the 8-9 week mark that i got hit with some nausea and heartburn. I just tend to feel like AF is coming. I haven't even had sore boobs this time around at all just some burning type twinges throughout them occasionally! If having a scan puts your mind at rest then do it. Im booking one for 8 weeks x

Yes this is what I'm thinking of doing. I haven't even told my husband in case it's a MMC. I have honestly convinced myself I'm not pregnant🙈 Good to know that I may stil get some though!

Try not to worry. It's perfectly normal not to feel any symptoms at 7 weeks. To be honest I am 22 weeks now with my 3rd and a lot of the time I find it hard to believe I'm actually pregnant. I've had no symptoms at all, no tiredness, headaches, nausea etc. I'm not even showing yet and have an anterior placenta so only feel movement very low down and generally only when I'm lying down. Baby is growing just fine and I'm sure that will be the case for you too. I did book an early reassurance scan at 8 weeks as I felt no symptoms and also worried xx

Yes this is what I'm thinking of doing. I haven't even told my husband in case it's a MMC. I have honestly convinced myself I'm not pregnant🙈 Good to know that I may stil get some though!

Oh my god you've done well not telling him! I do understand your anxieties so would def recommend booking a private early scan ive had them before and definitely helped ease my mind before the 12 week one x

Yes. I guess now it's the fifth we have kinda been through it all plenty of times. He has a stressful job and is a good dad. I just don't want to stress him unnecessarily 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->