Does anyone else have mismatched wedding and engagement rings?

sil

Reaction score
My DH picked out my engagement ring. My wedding ring is a family heirloom belonging to my great grandmother. The two rings don't match which doesn't bother me but I have had others comment on it. Does anyone else have mismatched rings?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 28
It's more obvious from the side as the diamond length doesn't match up and engagement ring is white gold while wedding ring is yellow gold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 20
I wouldn't like to wear them together but your wedding ring is absolutely amazing xx

I think they're both gorgeous and work well together. I have three rings on one finger on my right hand that don't match but they work well together.

Mine are actually back to front. My engagement ring is an eternity ring and my wedding ring is an engagement ring so It'l look like I have them on back to front.

Wear it any way you want :)
We didn't really know how the ring thing goes, so bought a simple matching pair for our engagement.
Later, I designed the wedding ring myself, a very cool special shape. I only wear one ring. It doesn't match the rather conventional ring my guy is wearing, so I plan to design a matching one for him too!

My point is, as long as there's something on your finger, it's fine. You can wear one, two, or change by your mood. I sometimes use the simple (cheaper) one if I'm doing something where it might get lost, damaged or stolen.

They're beautiful :) I'm opting for a plain band as my wedding ring, as my engagement one is quite 'busy'. It was my choice to do this as I thought it would look better :)

So if you want to have mismatched rings, then that's completely up to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->