Does anyone else keep burping up acid?

KamKol

Mother of one
Reaction score
It's bad enough that I keep burping...even on an empty stomach - but now I'm burping up acid and it really burns my throat and tastes horrible!!!

Today, I burped and it ended up going up my nose :growlmad: It burned even more!

I don't have heartburn, but this burping problem is really ticking me off - anything I could do?

I've had this, but I also have heartburn so go figure :haha: Drinking milk is supposed to balance the PH and make it not as burny. Any dairy products I presume will do the trick if you don't like the taste of milk :thumbup:

Get used to it...it get's worse unfortunately. Gaviscon will become your new best friend!

Yes, happening to me more and more, and I'm only in my 16th week :-(

i had those... and last night was worse.. i got up middle of night coughing.. i was burping acid and it took lots of cold water to settle down..
it was horrible... my throat burned bad..
i had once or twice before that too and im little over 16 weeks...

Its the reason I am on here at 5 in the morning!! It is so uncomfy especially when lying down! I got my doctor to prescribe me a big bottle of gaviscon for it - which seems to be the only thing that works for me x

I have it too...and heartburn, but more of the constant burping all day and feeling the acid in my throat...hate it! I tried milk one night and it just made me throw up!

hiya

i have been suffering with this since 5.5months. a glass of cold milk and hour after each meal has become my best friend. it neutralises the acidity but does nothing for the reflux, but i guess its the only nonmedical way that i have found. sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->