Does anyone else normally get this???

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Apologies in advance if TMI at some points :( but I know you'll
Understand. X

I am around 6dpo on cd29 (usually ovulate on CD23) of an approximate 35day cycle.
I've been cramping for a few days now and also absolutely exhausted....like 'on my knees' kind of exhausted. Prickley eyes, nodding off on the sofa etc....
Sever Headaches all weekend and woke on Sunday thinking I was going to be sick for about an hour but that could have been the headache.

This morning I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, saw some pinky/brown tinged CM. I was pretty gutted as thought AF had arrived a week early. Wore a tampon and when I went to
Change there was literally a bit of brown blood which I often get at the end of my cycle. I still wore another incase but there was just a little pink CM later in the day.... I've had absolutely nothing since!!!??

We are TTC no#3 and I just wondered if any of you got this as std just before your AF rocked up or if this is quite possibly (ever so slightly maybe, perhaps) IB?? or am I clutching at straws........ Again ...... And reading far too much into some random mid-cycle spotting??

Oh my..... Why DO we do this to ourselves???

Your replies are ALWAYS gratefully received x

Just in case anyone replies.... :( ..... The spotting has disappeared and last night I was getting some sharp stabby type pains in my (sorry to be a bit gross) vagina?? Felt like being stabbed upwards if that makes sense?

Still completely exhausted and this morning I have woken up with a sore throat so hopefully this is all a good sign.

Cramping has continued (only light cramping) and I'm not sure if I'm completely losing my marbles but I THINK my boobs look a bit different(???) as in, slightly darker areolas?? Maybe it's just wishful thinking and probably complusive SS but I hope this is the BFP we're waiting on :)

They do sound like very good symptoms Hun. I have myself had mid cycle bleed before with af though. Fingers crossed its your bfp in progress x

Thank you lovely X

Yes, I've had it before too but it's been a couple of days and led to AF a day or so later X so far we're 'arid!' (LOL) X
I'm SO hoping this is my BFP as been TTC for over a year now and my LB turned FOUR yesterday :( growing up too fast and deserves a sibling now :) xx

Thanks lovely and Baby dust to you xx

I also have 32 cycle day n af is due today, last week on Tuesday I had some bleeding after intercourse with the hubby and we were both confused because I started bleeding. It was bright pink n I thought for sure af was coming, I just had it that night nothing after. That week I had bad cramping also and no af yet, so it might just be ib. Fx for you

Af is due for me today and have had really bad lower back pain which is normal for me b4 af but still nothing. I am also very wet down there like if af is here but went to bathroom n nothing, u even went to bathroom n my underwear was wet. I'm trying not to get too excited. 17dpo

KenjoeW - sounds really promising! When will you be testing? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"