Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

I cannot believe that of all days no-one is replying on this thread! :o

I had no signal at work so couldn't skive!!

I think it rests on tomorrows temp (like me! Af is due for me tomorrow!) good luck!!!!!!

How long is you luteal phase?

No idea, first month temping. Acc. to mydays, I'm due on 27th but am not convinced, more likely third?
But yes I tend to agree re tmrw, am going to try and ignore everything until next tues, which would be 18 days of high temps. Am terrified to let myself believe I might be, would make it Way worse when not. Totally crossing my fingers though :p

I will always wait 'til AF is late before testing, can't stand seeing BFN's!

Lol 97.7 , that's pretty inconclusive right :p sod it, we shall see how things are next Tuesday ;-)

JustMe, PLEASE do me a favour and put your fertility friend chart into your signature? I just LOVE stalking my friends but I can never find your chart :) How are you feeling?

AFM, I'm pretty sure I ov'd late yesterday. Had tonnes of ewcm (like, seriously, i was dripping, apologies for tmi!!) and then this morning I've dried up and my temp is low. But if my temp is low this morning, doesn't that mean that Ov is today? I'd better use some preseed and try and seduce DH tonight...

Lol my temp is inconclusive today i have had two poor nights sleep in a row. I normally temp at 6:30ish, i woke at 4:50 and temped 97.60 which is lowest since o so though "meh, i'm out" then woke at 5:25 97.73 this time went right back to sleep, then woke at 6:30 after dreaming of cheese temp 97.9 same as yesterday.
Af is due today so i am going to wait, now that ff says "you can test today" i'm not actually that bothered and i feel i could actually wait two more days. Theres lots of reasons why af may be late this month, i've started exercising, i started vit b50 nearly 2 months ago in the hope it will stop my spotting that was happening for a week before af, and even though the drop isn't massive af may still come as planned!

I've recorded the lowest temp anyway, i'd rather wait a few days for af to show or a compelling definate rise in temps, than waste a hgc test and get a bfn!

Lol my temp is inconclusive today i have had two poor nights sleep in a row. I normally temp at 6:30ish, i woke at 4:50 and temped 97.60 which is lowest since o so though "meh, i'm out" then woke at 5:25 97.73 this time went right back to sleep, then woke at 6:30 after dreaming of cheese temp 97.9 same as yesterday.
Af is due today so i am going to wait, now that ff says "you can test today" i'm not actually that bothered and i feel i could actually wait two more days. Theres lots of reasons why af may be late this month, i've started exercising, i started vit b50 nearly 2 months ago in the hope it will stop my spotting that was happening for a week before af, and even though the drop isn't massive af may still come as planned!

I've recorded the lowest temp anyway, i'd rather wait a few days for af to show or a compelling definate rise in temps, than waste a hgc test and get a bfn!

I think that's really smart Impet!! Although if it were me I would probably have put in the middle temp. Also remember that there is very little that changes the length of your luteal phase, unless you are taking specific meds to try and lengthen it? If your cycle is longer or shorter than usual, it's almost always due to the follicular phase (before ovulation) changing length. Your luteal phase is pretty much the same every month and will never change by more than a day or two, and even that is unusual.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is "EEEEEEE" I'm excited for you!!! Hopefully there will be a few more :bfp: on this thread soon!!!! :hugs:

Aww come girls!! Let's get some. More :bfp: please!!! Keep thos temps high and those wombs on hollow grown - keep the witch out! Lol.

I have a lotta faith in u 3 n I got all crossables crossed!!! :pray:

JustMe, PLEASE do me a favour and put your fertility friend chart into your signature? I just LOVE stalking my friends but I can never find your chart :) How are you feeling?

^^^^ what she said I so wanna see your chart!

Plastilpony good luck bd tonight!

Ummmm has this done it? (re demands for my FF chart!) - I only fill it in at work, it's not my default one, I mostly do it to keep you guys happy :p
What do you think? Like I say I'm labelling it inconclusive, though I suppose the fact it is down at all is a bit :|

Have re-considered the testing thingy as I don't want to test during the week as then I'd be at work (argh!) going omg I want to be at home with my hb!! (lol possibly either way!). So if nothing by Saturday, I may be forced to spend £6...

Ummmm has this done it? (re demands for my FF chart!) - I only fill it in at work, it's not my default one, I mostly do it to keep you guys happy :p
What do you think? Like I say I'm labelling it inconclusive, though I suppose the fact it is down at all is a bit :|

Have re-considered the testing thingy as I don't want to test during the week as then I'd be at work (argh!) going omg I want to be at home with my hb!! (lol possibly either way!). So if nothing by Saturday, I may be forced to spend £6...

I'm liking this new plan!!! I def think I'd need my husband with me, either way. Nice to have that support of the person you can share everything with :) Also, I reckon you are a genius, I've said it before. Either that or I'm just incredibly technologically challenged. It took me ages to figure out the whole signature thing!!

I agree that it's a bin inconclusive, but tomorrow's temp should show the bigger picture nicely :thumbup:

Oh, and btw, it is incredibly important for you to keep us happy :D So thanks for updating your chart for us!!!! I need my stalking fix every day!! :haha: :haha:

Glad to be keeping you happy! :p (if it helps you guys chatting is keeping me happy too!)
And whilst I'm ok to wait if it comes out positive, I'm not keen on another silly night :p Today I woke up early, wondered if AF had come or not (or whether it was just um, the results of last night's BD'ing :p), decided I wasn't getting up cos if I did temp'ing was out (and that was going to drive me crazy if it hadn't been AF!), dozed for about 1 1/2 hours, had ridiculous dreams about being at work and testing...!

Symptom wise, I'm actually feeling a lot more sane today. Yesterday was a whole pile of feeling bloaty and solid around my middle, feeling like my breasts had got HUGE and a brief dizzy spell. Today I am feeling a lot better (I credit the bd'ing) :p and the worst I could claim would be faint 'bleurgh' whilst driving to work. Which tbh could be AF or BFP! :p

You know I'm laughing because I almost asked you to put your chart in your siggy yesterday for easier stalking! :D

I'm a poas addict going cold turkey and probably about ready to join this thread if that's ok. I'm 8 dpo and have an irregular cycle and so I was thinking of testing at 14 dpo if no AF. Does that qualify :)

Panda - stalking comments? :D :p (I'm pretty sure the deal is you get to stalk me but in return I get comments!) :p

thisismyyear - sounds ok to me! 14 dpo is meant to be the luteal cycle length isn't it? (correct me if I'm being ignorant everyone!)

You're not being ignorant JustMe! That's the average length, yes, although it can vary from woman to woman. Normal luteal phase length is between 12-16 days but it stays pretty constant. They say if your luteal phase is less than 12 days you should consider seeing a doctor about it as it can be a luteal phase defect and make it harder to conceive. :)

Thisismyyear, do you chart? If so, you're going to have to put it in your signature for us so we can stalk you :D Also, how long have you been ttc? Hoping that that :witch: stays far away for you!!!!!

hehehehe that messed with fertilityfriend's mind, when I added in my last 2 lots of when AF started. It's now got me on a 25 day cycle with AF due tomorrow :p
What does the white square it now has around the 28th mean? Anyone know?

BTW don't get too excited about AF being due tomorrow, my cycles have been weird and short since I came off BCP in December - so it could mean anything :p But the way it LOOKS on the chart is kinda cool! ;)

hehehehe that messed with fertilityfriend's mind, when I added in my last 2 lots of when AF started. It's now got me on a 25 day cycle with AF due tomorrow :p
What does the white square it now has around the 28th mean? Anyone know?

BTW don't get too excited about AF being due tomorrow, my cycles have been weird and short since I came off BCP in December - so it could mean anything :p But the way it LOOKS on the chart is kinda cool! ;)

I can't see the white block on the 28th, coz it only shows me your chart, not your calendar! Is is a black square with white inside? Coz if it is then that's when FF recommends that you test...

Ah ok that's it then :) Oh well, I shall bust a test on Saturday and then if nothing, another the next Saturday (if of course AF hasn't turned up by either of those points).
I do think it's a good idea anyway as if I'm not, SEEING the BFN might somehow help my body sort itself out and crack on...
Eeee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"