Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

I'm not particulary disheartened in any way, it'll happen when it happens lol!!

Yeah sorry about the image (is it wrong i took a picture - that the scientist in me i'm afraid)

Normal lp for me is 12 whoever asked (takes ages for my phone to scrowl back) bit i normally brown spot for up to a week before, this month there was no spottig at all!!!

Haha no. Wrong is taking a picture and txtin it to your OH. I've done that before now :rofl:
Glad you're ok about it. I was a wreck after everytime until I 'stopped' tryin in Novemeber and manned up a bit lol

Haha no. Wrong is taking a picture and txtin it to your OH. I've done that before now :rofl:

I've done it with opks, i draw the line at my Af, though a lad i work with once suggested i wasn't really off work with diaherroh and vomiting (cos i work in a hospital if you have it you have to stay off for 48hours after symptoms finish) so i text him a pic of proof..yes i'm very odd, taught him a lesson!

I haven't of AF but I had a random glob of CM once that I did send to him lol. Couldn't even tell u why I did it now? I think ttc must make us all a little unhinged... Lol

Haha I bet that txt made his day! And put him off his lunch... :rofl:

Definite temp drop today, i've classed yesterdays bleeding as spotting as so far nothing on the pad.

I can have a glass of wine tonight now!!!

Er. Temp increased but I have some blood so have put in tampon. Oh and had Vast AF style cramping overnight. No idea why but assuming have AF? Will update if tampon clean later :p but why did temp go up? (yes yes will update chart once at work) ;-)

I realised something.... I hate this wait as much for others as I do myself!? scrutinising everything... Doesn't sound like AF has acutally shown for either of u yet! Fx!!

Not quite but deffo will show up properly today for me so have marked it already on the chart (you can still see the older one if you scrowl down) There was plenty blood yesterday at about four pm when i urinated, then i did a spinning class (rather vigourous exercise!) but nothing until i had a bowel movemnt at about 10pm.

I'm having an u/s scan in about 10days wonder if they'll find anything that normally caused my 7dpo+ spotting.

Glad the drs are being proactive with u! That's mega good. I'm sure there's nothing there tho... Our cycles are just sent to try us!!
Oh yea I've looked now... Sorry she got ya...

Sorry about AF Impet, now for the wait to ovulate!! Doesn't it feel like we are ALWAYS waiting for SOMETHING!?

Well my temp is up today, so pretty sure I ov'd yesterday or day before. Had only a little ewcm last night but loads the day before. Didn't get around to BD last night. I'm sick and we had a friend over and DH had to work afterwards. Besides, I like bd'ing for the fun, not because I 'have to'. I try specially during those times, obviously, but not when I'm feeling crap. Used preseed this month so hopefully some spermies were sitting and waiting for that egg as soon as it popped out :)

Got quite a lot of wet and watery cm today. That's new. Look! I'm only like, 1dpo, and I'm already symptom spotting! Save me!!!

:) *hugs plastik* Don't symptom spot, 1 dpo, nothing that would cause symptoms can possibly have happened yet! :)
BTW I updated my chart though lol I assume it's just a very confusing blip! :p

Thanks JuseMe!! I will not sypmtom spot, I will not symptom spot!! lol I was pretty good about not doing it last month, hopefully I can do it again. Also, it's my birthday tomorrow, and then on Sat we're flying to Cape Town for a lil holiday and only coming back on Wednesday. This should be nice and distracting!!

Your chart is confusing the hell out of me!!! I mean really! What does it think it's doing?!? :haha:

I'm not sure either but at least it's going in an upwards direction! Looking good again this morning. :)

Nothing massive to be honest. I feel a bit sick but I haven't been sick ... yet (I'm dreading that). I find the hardest part so far is I get really warm overnight and I tend to wake up and want a glass of water about 4am. Other than that the only giveaway really is my BBs feel massive (and embarrassingly you can see my nipples though anything - sorry for TMI - so I'm having to wear a hoody at work so people don't notice!). They are really sore too. But all in all life is just carrying on as normal. Which is really frustrating. My partner is all "we just have to wait it out" but it's easy for him to say, he doesn't have something growing in him and his nipples can't be seen from 20 meters away! :D

Still can't decide whether to tell the parents. He says we can but only the parents so his sister doesn't find out. But I'm so confused with what I want. Also is it silly I'm a bit scared to tell my mum? I'm 27 and I've been with my partner for 4 years but it feels like such a big thing to tell. I'm worried she'll think we should have waited.

I've heard so many good things about preseed, so fingers crossed. Fertility friend would like us all to BD constantly throughout the fertile period but for most people it's just not possible and also as proved many time over not necessary. Could the watery CM be a left over from the preseed I wonder?

Nothing massive to be honest. I feel a bit sick but I haven't been sick ... yet (I'm dreading that). I find the hardest part so far is I get really warm overnight and I tend to wake up and want a glass of water about 4am. Other than that the only giveaway really is my BBs feel massive (and embarrassingly you can see my nipples though anything - sorry for TMI - so I'm having to wear a hoody at work so people don't notice!). They are really sore too. But all in all life is just carrying on as normal. Which is really frustrating. My partner is all "we just have to wait it out" but it's easy for him to say, he doesn't have something growing in him and his nipples can't be seen from 20 meters away! :D

Still can't decide whether to tell the parents. He says we can but only the parents so his sister doesn't find out. But I'm so confused with what I want. Also is it silly I'm a bit scared to tell my mum? I'm 27 and I've been with my partner for 4 years but it feels like such a big thing to tell. I'm worried she'll think we should have waited.

I've heard so many good things about preseed, so fingers crossed. Fertility friend would like us all to BD constantly throughout the fertile period but for most people it's just not possible and also as proved many time over not necessary. Could the watery CM be a left over from the preseed I wonder?

I'd be scared to tell my parents even if I was 30 and married for like 10 years. :haha: I was only 19 when I was pregnant with DS and they love him to bits :)

Well 'checked' and I'd guess it's AF kicking in today. So - well, poo :(
From now on I think ALL symptoms can be entirely discarded :( presumably temperature will go down tomorrow.
I shall go and sulk now :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"