Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

i think its all ver for me :( got some bleeding it diesnt look like its af its dark brown and enough of it to fill a medium sized padim feeling sad at this moment as wekk as confuzzled :(

Hugs carlyjane! Sorry to hear it. Have you thought about temping?

Ridiculously for a month where I really am trying not to symptom spot, I have gone from pulled muscle in tummy feeling today to sore breasts today. Ow!

Sore tummy Yesterday, sore breasts today! Tummy is still a bit crampy feeling but it could be the Chinese we ate yesterday ;-)

Im trying not to symptom spot too, but I am failing miserabley!

Lots of CM today, tinged brown .... I really hope this is a sign of IB and not AF.

Still haven't tested and I am dying to!!

justmeinlove, I'm the same, 6dpo and have sore breasts. Yesterday had lots of cramping. hmmmmm its a symptom, whether it's of progesterone or pregnancy, who knows?

sue_88 sounds good, I hope you get your BFP.

justmeinlove, I'm the same, 6dpo and have sore breasts. Yesterday had lots of cramping. hmmmmm its a symptom, whether it's of progesterone or pregnancy, who knows?

sue_88 sounds good, I hope you get your BFP.

Gorgeous bunny!! xx

she is a right biatch :( but never mind there is always next month :0

I'm 3dpo today, even though I rpomised to bin off temping this month I didn't, after a few days of neg opks I stopped using those. I have used preseed this month, it screwed up my CM obs though as everytime I checked it looked like EWCM lol!

I had the ultrasound scan last Monday to see if they could find a cause for my 7dpo until AF spotting...nothing to cause concern was found. The songrapher did have trouble finding my left ovary so I had to have a transvaginal scan too which showed it was tucked away behind my uterus so everything appears present and correct.

I go to my doctors on 12th April for my official results but the sonographer was nice enough to put me out of my misery on the day (thank goodness I couldn't have gone a month waiting to hear results...!)

April 12th is a long time to find out the next step, hopefully by then I'll be pregnant anyway!

I think from tomorrow I will stop temping, I don't tend to symptom spot or record any symptoms anyway.

sue_88 - that made me laugh, and what a cool idea! :D
iow_girl - me too! so far I have had a feeling of a pulled stomach muscle, mild af like cramping and sore breasts, and omg I am explaining away ALL of them (although apparently a tiny inside voice is going 'ooh I am pregnant, yay!' (oh dear...)

My whine for today (SO annoying!) is that I woke up around 5.15am feeling sick, tried to stay in bed but gave up, went to the loo, came back to bed, got to sleep eventually and so temped around 7.15am? after less than 2 hours sleep.
Consequently temp. had dropped and when I tried again after another 50 minutes sleep, it had dropped even more! So I am ignoring today's temp. Which is poo cos I like my early morning temperature :) We even bet on it going up, down or staying the same, the night before! ;) For my money, I think it stayed the same ;)

ooh I was reading the page before this one apparently in my responses!
Anyway, my whine stands :D

You can make that 4 bfps flaming panda, I'm officially your bump buddy. :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_1051[2].jpg
    IMG_1051[2].jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
I am only on CD11 atm... and haven't O'd but I am already wondering if I can manage to not test! :haha:

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh CONGRATULATIONS Pink Ribbon.

How many dpo are you?

So delighted H&H 9months.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh CONGRATULATIONS Pink Ribbon.

How many dpo are you?

So delighted H&H 9months.

Thanks everyone! I'll keep checking back though I want to see how everyone else gets on :flower:

No idea how many DPO cause I didn't temp/OPKs but we only DTD 2x, only once around O (I had wet cm) which was 24th feb so I'm guessing the magic happened then :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->