does anyone else OH...

I feel your pain.

My OH doesn't work nights but he may as well. He works 6.30am-6.30pm with an hour's drive each way. He works 5 days in a row and then off for 4. When he's working, I feel like a single mum. He leaves at 5.30am in the morning and doesn't come home till 7.30pm :( Some days he only sees LO for 10 minutes.

It's getting really hard now as well, as I always made dinner for him coming home but LO gets so unbelievably grumpy at 7pm now and will scream the place down as he's tired. So I've got to try get dinner made, bath LO, feed him and put him to bed. Some nights I'll just stick on some pasta for OH but I hate the thought of him not getting a good dinner.

He's also great with LO and when's he off, he gets up with him in the mornings, takes him out and puts him to bed at night, so I'm really lucky but I just wish he had a 'normal' job with better hours. Needs must though.

My oh works 12pm til 12am a lot and I feel super lonely a lot of the time :(

Awwwh ladies! I know how you all feel.
My OH is at work right now, but my sister came over to stay tonight :)
Sparrow85, I know exactly what you mean; I feel like a single mum most of the time. When I think about it its like OH hasn't fed/changed daisy for days, but obviously its not his fault and without him we wouldn't have food in our tummies and a roof over our heads!
I despise night shifts, I use to do them also, they are just awful.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"