Does anyone else use good luck charms or religious trinkets to aid fertility?

bluehydrangea

Reaction score
I'm a scientifically-minded person, don't get me wrong. Was a chemistry major & all. But I love stuff like this.

I use quite a few crystals and stones for fertility: orange carnelian, new jade, red jaspar, pink tourmaline, rose quartz, etc.

I either hold the stones in my hands, carry them in my purse, or wear them in jewelry form.

I also wear my St. Rita necklace or bracelets because she's known for combatting infertility (I don't know if I'm infertile, but I'm certainly getting on in age [36-years-old], so.)

Does anyone else use any kind of spiritual/religious/superstitious objects when ttc?

I'm not technically ttc, but whenever I think there's a chance of pregnancy, I get my items charged & ready to go.

Saint.jpg

I wear rose quartz and rainbow quartz bracelets. I also have rainbow quartz and garnet stones I put down my bra (nowhere else to put them) which makes me look like I have three nipples lol
We also have an angel rose quartz figure on our mantelpiece above our bed

lol well I guess down the bra is as good a place as any. I have a lot of smooth stones that I could be smuggling there.

Anyway, cool. I love crystals. I never knew rainbow quartz was known for any fertility properties!

The angel rose quartz figure sounds pretty.

Yes I do too. They're beautiful to look at and are meant to have a lot of energy. I also have a necklace with a heart locket which I keep a tiny piece of rose quartz in. I can't put a photo in it so decided to put this in instead :)
I didn't know which had fertility properties, my husband bought them for me after asking about them and which ones were good for fertility.
The angel figure is lovely but they're expensive! They had them in different sizes and the one I bought cost about £15 I think, it's about two inches tall. The most expensive figure was about £70! I bought it for my husband because he loves crystals and angels and rose quartz is said to attract angels.
Yes, the bra is definitely a good holding place, who knew a bra would be handy for holding anything other than boobs - I also keep my phone down there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->