Does anyone else watch Pretty Little Liars?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I'm hooked! I've been watching it on Netflix, nearly at the end now.. Can't wait for the new episode to come out in January. :)

I do ... loved it although I wasn't impressed by the end of last half season, looking forward to the time jump though.

gosh I think I'm giving up on pll. been watching for a few years now and fed up of being teased!! I did buy the new season on iTunes so I think I'll watch it all eventually but at this moment in time I'm so fed up! I've also realized I can barely remember many of the events...like who died and who moved away and who did what and do we hate this character?? lol!

I feel like I should get a medal or something for sticking with pll so long. I'm not enjoying the new season at all but watch it because I feel I have to, because iv spent so long watching up now, iygwim.

^^ I feel the same way about it at the minute.

I see they've promised a twin reveal for next week. I think it'll be Mrs D who has a twin and she is really alive.

Just finished season 6 and I didn't love it, was a bit slow but the ending was quite good! Can't believe I cant get season 7 on Netflix in the US apparently they can get it in UK!!

The earlier seasons were definitely better.

Did anyone watch the spin off that Caleb 😍 was in?? Don't remember what it was called...

Ravens wood, nah, my sisters watched it and said it was crap.

I feel like season 7 is another slow burner, I hope it gets more interesting!

I'm quite enjoying season 7 so far!

I'm also enjoying it. Although Rollins is so creepy.

I'll be gutted when it ends once and for all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->