Does anyone else....

ironmansmummy

Reaction score
Stalk the first trimester pages and wish you could join in the convoy? Or work out what your due date would be if you got pregnant this cycle? FYI mine would be November 19th!.

I know it's not healthy but I just can't help it. My mum asked me if I was pregnant today (she doesn't know we trying) I had to stop myself from crying and saying 'No we are in the stupid never ending Two Week Wait'

I just want a baby:brat:

i calculated my due date yesterday if i conceived this cycle.. nov 14th is my due date. i have been pregnant before and i didnt like being in the first trimester forum. it is quite scary and depressing because of the sad posts about loss and worry. i stay out of those threads unless im pregnant again with my second then ill look through them.

I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one.

I know what you mean. I tend to avoid this threads in the first trimester. Unless the title is something I feel I may be able to help with. I actually stalk all the pregnancy threads:blush:
I miss being pregnant and It brings it all back to me and reminds me how much I loved being pregnant and hated it lol

Wouldn't it be brilliant if these dates turn out to be our due dates:cloud9:

I use one of the fertility app...after each OV it gives me the due date window. Mine would November 9 -13. Would be perfect since our anniversary is the 22nd

i miss it too. i loved my belly and i got tons of compliments. but creepy guys hit on me sooo much D; and ladies wanted to pet my belly and give me birthing advice. HATED THAT!!!

i miss it too. i loved my belly and i got tons of compliments. but creepy guys hit on me sooo much D; and ladies wanted to pet my belly and give me birthing advice. HATED THAT!!!
I used to a rub my belly and be completely unaware I was doing it. One of the lady's I work with used to always go on about it......just let me do it. Not hurting anyone hahaha. I loved it when I was at a the is she pregnant or is she fat stage and people wouldn't know how to ask and I could see it annoying them :haha:

I used to a rub my belly and be completely unaware I was doing it. One of the lady's I work with used to always go on about it......just let me do it. Not hurting anyone hahaha. I loved it when I was at a the is she pregnant or is she fat stage and people wouldn't know how to ask and I could see it annoying them :haha:
lol. im petite and everyone asked very early on how far along i was. i had just entered 2nd tri. i wasnt showing much and didnt pop til 20 wks but my boyfriend told everyone i was pregnant so word got around fast at our workplace. plus i was super nauseous and had to explain to my customers to give me a moment to throw up LOL oh the joys of first tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->