Does anyone else's baby do this in their sleep?

M

MrJoeBoy

Every single night follows the same pattern, Daisy will sleep completely silently between feeding until the third feed at around 4-5am. After this feed she will spend the next 3 hours sleeping like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD8tuYg3Wbk

She will do this for 5 minutes then spend 5 minutes completely silent, then move and grunt loudly like she's frustrated for another 5 minutes. She will literally sleep like this for 3 hours and it is impossible to sleep through it.

I don't really understand why it always happens at the same time and why the rest of the night she is totally silent. During the day she's also silent in her sleeping, it's just the 5am to 8am stage that she does this.

Anyone else having strange problems like this?

My son George is very similar although he will do it sometimes at other times too. I often notice he farts very loudly after a particularly active period. I asked about it both on here and midwife and they both said it is to do with his digestion and his digestive tract being immature so all the movement and wriggly helps it all along. He is not constipated (breast fed so actually very soft) and it doesn't seem to bother him as he sleeps through it all.

omg yeh he does !! cos last wk i was getting up seeing to him but he was actually asleep !! :rofl:how weird " im guna have to tape him aswell !

yep alfie does this:)
ive googled it and found a lot of bubbas do it
alfie starts about 2am grunting really loudly and thrashing about but he is asleep

Dex does this when he has wind. even now he is older, he sleeps fine until 12am on the dot then he wakes up and for the rest of the night he is restless or keeps waking up, crying etc. I have started him on infacol again to see if the wind subsides.

good to know it isn't just our one then, its just so random that it always happens just for that section of time

this might sound weird but i think they act out there day in there dreams, as one day at my mother and baby course DD was smiling and learning how to grab with her fingers all day and shaking a rattle, that night when i put her to sleep after she woke had a bottle and went back down all she was doing was shaking her hand as if she was holding a rattle smiling and grabbing at something, like others have said i did in deed think she was awake but no she was sleeping :|

Cassidy does this too but only every so often.... your LO is so adorable, I just want to pick her up and cuddle her lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->