Does anyone else's lo move like this?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Fiiiish, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Fiiiish

Fiiiish Active Member

Does anyone else's lo move in two places at once? I've had it happen several times and it's weird, but amazing! First time I felt it, he was movind down in my pelvic region and up near my ribs and now his feet kick on the left side of my tummy and his arms(I'm guessing lol) are punching on the right side of my tummy. It makes me think I have two babies in there(but that's only wishful thinking ;) ) Lol Has this happened to anybody else? Or do I just have a weird child.. :haha:

2. IsabellaJayne

IsabellaJayne Mum of 2 girls, pregnant with baby GIRL #3

Yes I swear im carrying an octopus! I can feel her in my ribs and both sides as im typing this lol :)

3. Pinkcasi

Pinkcasi Well-Known Member

Yeah I get that I get kicks either side like she has her legs spread or something, I guess they just get to the point size wise where if they move one bit then you feel the whole body, she's seriously running out of room in there so I'm feeling everything.

4. Perplexed

Perplexed Mommy of 2

yes mine does this also! freaks me out sometimes but at the same time it is pretty fascinating lol.

5. lovehearts

lovehearts Well-Known Member

:haha: Yes. I just said to my dad that i feel like i have an alien in there :rofl:

6. Louppey

Louppey Mummy to 2 girls <3

Yep pumpkin does. Sometimes it feels like he's doing star jumps in there!!

7. whittnie117

whittnie117 Well-Known Member

My baby is really low and head down. I feel him move a lot at the very bottom of my bump and at the same time I can feel him at the top of my uterus on BOTH sides. I guess that is three places at once. This happens ALL the time. He is a bit big too. If I were to have him at 40 weeks the estimated weight would be almost 10 lbs, lol.

8. Fiiiish

Fiiiish Active Member

Yay :) I'm glad my son is normal :haha:

9. Kandidancer

Kandidancer Well-Known Member

My little girl does this too, she also makes my tummy shake sometimes, the first time she did this it freaked me out. But now I love it xx:hugs:

10. jesssika

jesssika Mummy to Charlotte

Haha yes! It's the most abstract sensation!! I love it though (most of the times ;) ) sometimes it's just plain painful lol

11. ocean_dew

ocean_dew Well-Known Member

I can feel baby's head low on my bladder, arms below my belly button or side, and kicks high, high up in my ribs. I haven't had any US so thought I might be carrying twins (!!) but I guess this movement is normal for a single baby after all :D

12. Butterball Ma

Butterball Ma Due date Nov. 22nd!

That's funny you say that, I made a comment not too long ago that I must be carrying a wee baby Cthulhu, lol. Mine moves in 2 spots at once quite a bit now that he's bigger. It's so weird, but I love it. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how he's laying anymore, though :(