does anyone elses OH do this?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Zebra Stars, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Zebra Stars

Zebra Stars 3RD Trimester

im about 6 weeks pregnant,
    and my OH feels my belly when were cuddling, I think this is so cute even though i aint got a bump yet, and touches my belly at random times

does anyone elses OH do this?

2. 1babygirl1987

1babygirl1987 mum to my little boy

no mines a complete idiot! yours sounds like a sweetie :) bless him x

3. karamel

karamel Well-Known Member

Mine doesn't rub my belly but sometimes when we're laying together, he'll put his head on my belly and say "oh i hear a heartbeat" (although it's impossible, i think it's cute)

4. nineena

nineena mummy to a gorgeous girl

my hubby sticks his head under covers and puts his head there and says night night lol it's cute :)

5. scrummy mummy

scrummy mummy Baby number 3 on board x

yea my oh always puts his hand on my jelly belly everytime he walks past and yesterday after i got back from the scan he gave my tum a kiss and whispered something - soppy thing - i love it tho :headspin::kiss:

6. StonesWife

StonesWife Momma & Wife WTT

I'm not pregnant yet (well in the TWW) but my H2B is always rubbing my belly and saying sweet things like "maybe there's a baby in there" or "this is where my babies will come from" and since we've NTNP this cycle and there's a HUGE chance I am he's gotten even sweeter! We're lucky girls! We better keep these fellas most guys are dipsticks!!

7. lauralora

lauralora Well-Known Member

yeah mine does it :D and he kisses it, awwwww i love it when he does it xx

8. Zebra Stars

Zebra Stars 3RD Trimester

i agree we better keep these guys as there cute and caring,

and everyones OH sounds so nice:happydance:

9. bunnyg82

bunnyg82 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

Aww yeah mine does :D and he says "hey beans" he started calling me bean a long time again and now we have our little bean growing he says we are his beans :D haha!

Also, he started talking to bean the other week - he said he knew that baby couldn't hear yet, but it was still really sweet :cloud9:

xx

10. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Mummy

My SO always says "Goodnight Baby Baby" saying goodnight to the both of us at the same time !

Bunny that is so cute! His Beans hehe.

11. nada87

nada87 Well-Known Member

dh still does it but not as much as wtih the other kids. as this is #3 i'm so tired that i make him stay on his half of the bed so i can sleep.

12. NeyNey

NeyNey Love My IVF Munchkin

DH always comes in of a morning before leaving for work (he leaves early) and kisses my stomach, and he always comes home and refers to us as "his babies"....First thing he often says is "How are my babies?" - Meaning Myself and Peanut.

13. farm girl

farm girl Well-Known Member

It's funny as we just entered [email protected] together he was just rubbing my non existing belly saying hello how are you today!!!

14. mommy-in-june

mommy-in-june Bodhi's Mommy

Yep! Mine can't keep his hands off my bump. He does kiss it often as well. :blush:

(The only time I don't like it is when the belly is feeling a little off... then I make a "bleh" sound and he stops. :))

15. First-wee-P

First-wee-P Guest

I have a talker/bump rubber too!

Hubby calls me "P", and baby "wee - P", so at night he'll say "Goodnight P, and goodnight wee P. He often "talks" to the baby through my belly, it is so cute. He loves to rub my belly too. I thought all guys would be like that, so we are lucky ladies, to have fellas that are so sweet!

I think that it is their way of feeling a connection with the baby. Must be hard for them not feeling all that we do. :shrug:

16. babydeabreu

babydeabreu Blessed Family of two :)

haha mine does this...he always hold me in bed as he likes me close but ever since he found out im pregnant...he doesnt hold me so close cos he doesnt want to squash the bump lol

last night he put hes head under the cover and started talking to bump and when i tryed to listen he goes....go away im talking to baby not you lol kept whispering smnsnandsdln lknaskdnskdn mummy something...what did you say..go away im no talking to you this is between me and baby lolol he calls me bibby but now babys here he goes your not bibby no more your lynsey and baby is bibby haha

hes so lovely i cant wait to baby is here :) :happydance::happydance:

17. Lindyloo

Lindyloo mummy to 2 + twin angels

awww... there are so many loving oh's there.

it's still early and my little bump is just my increased appetite but he loves to rub it and keep saying 'stick little bean, stick'. He has already said that he is going to read and sing to it a little further down the line. so much different to the boys dad who I dont think even touched my bumps once!

18. Jasa1911

Jasa1911 Well-Known Member

I have quite a 'Manley' OH, doesnt show his affection to much kind guy, but when we are lying in bed he will sneak a hand on to my tummy and rub it, hasnt said anything to it yet lol! But he did lie on my chest the other day and ask if I thought it could hear him yet lol!

Whenever I get the doppler out he ALWAYS takes over, wont even let me try lol!

Its cute to see his smile when he hears the HB .. he melts infront of me!

xxx

19. emdeb

emdeb Mummy to Aiden

When we go to bed my OH will cuddle up with his hand on my tummy :)

20. x_Emsy_x

x_Emsy_x Guest

My DH puts his hand on my tummy bless him. He even wrote his work christmas cards adding in '& bean' bless him xx