does anyone feel ' not pregnant'?

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

My symptoms seemed to have disappeared, from twinging, bloating and tiredness to nothing apart from heavy boobs! :wacko:
Im hoping everything is fine and im just over worrying this time round!
Any-one else?

xx

I found out three days ago, and I'm still checking for my period every time I go to the bathroom. The last time I got pregnant I found out because of my symptoms. This time I haven't had much of any symptoms at all. (as of yet) I only have the test to prove it. I guess it's because i found out earlier this time. I'm just aching for the first trimester to hurry up so I can calm down a little...hopefully.

Yeah i feel the same, keep checking everytime I go the the loo. With DD i was about 7 weeks when I found out and had loads of symptoms too. Like yourself just cant wait till 12 week scan to make sure everythings ok. :wacko:

xx

I'm not having many symptoms. The breast tenderness calmed down a little. I look every time I wipe too. This is my first bfp but my mom miscarried about half her pregs so I'm paranoid.

I still don't feel pregnant. If it weren't for his kicks and rolls I would forget completely.

LOL Glad I'm not the only one still expecting her period to show up! I'm sure it will sink in eventually.

Enjoy it ladies id love to feel normal again lol xx

I'm feeling like that today too! Can't help but be a little concerned :\ I have had quite a lot of bloating but today am looking a lot skinnier in the tummy, and my boobs aren't as sore today. Maybe things are just settling down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->