does anyone hate their tummy?

fingers_cross

Reaction score
i hate mine :( its really flabby and the skin is loose (like that tummy apron thing) and covered in stretch marks. so depressing.

think im going to try derma rolling to help improve the texture. when i suck in my stomach it goes all crinkly.x

Not exactly hate, but I don't like mine much, either. I don't look at it too much, it's easier. I'd love to have a flat tummy again, but things change after childbirth. The way I look at it, it housed my baby for 9 long months, so it'll take at least that long to recover.

I knew pregnancy was always going to be bad in that respect, as I hated my tum before! It was always the worst part of me. I was usually wearing size 12 so not massive, but my tummy was where I carried weight.

I prayed I wouldn't get those huge trackmark stretchmarks down my belly when pregnant. I got them more around my sides and hips, so facing a mirror staight on didn't look too bad, so I wasn't too traumatised- it could be worse right? I managed to barely get any on my actual tummy all the way up to birth. AND THEN. After the birth a shitload appeared! :( I was like what the hell :( I can see myself on a photo on the hospital bed pre birth and there is ONE stretch mark there.

I was really confident in the few weeks after birth. I thought I would be much fatter looking considering, so I was pleased. He's now 11weeks and I think I'm stagnating now, not getting any slimmer etc and it's not exactly great but I did expect the worst with having a bit of a tummy before hand. I breastfed for 6 weeks (and suffered a lot of anxiety and stress because of it) so I don't know if that contributed to not being so fat after.

Yep! I weigh less than pre pregnancy but whereas my tummy was tight before its now got a wobble!

I knew pregnancy was always going to be bad in that respect, as I hated my tum before! It was always the worst part of me. I was usually wearing size 12 so not massive, but my tummy was where I carried weight.

I prayed I wouldn't get those huge trackmark stretchmarks down my belly when pregnant. I got them more around my sides and hips, so facing a mirror staight on didn't look too bad, so I wasn't too traumatised- it could be worse right? I managed to barely get any on my actual tummy all the way up to birth. AND THEN. After the birth a shitload appeared! :( I was like what the hell :( I can see myself on a photo on the hospital bed pre birth and there is ONE stretch mark there.

I was really confident in the few weeks after birth. I thought I would be much fatter looking considering, so I was pleased. He's now 11weeks and I think I'm stagnating now, not getting any slimmer etc and it's not exactly great but I did expect the worst with having a bit of a tummy before hand. I breastfed for 6 weeks (and suffered a lot of anxiety and stress because of it) so I don't know if that contributed to not being so fat after.

Are you me??? Lol

I was a size ten and had a small tummy... And no stretch marks on my belly only sides then two days later after birth... Bam marks all on my belly...

Thankfully they're only light coloured ones so hopefully they fade... I can fit in my pre pregnancy jeans and I actually weigh 2kg less than pre birth but my tummy still has the tiny over hang but where the flab was spread out befor it's all sagged lol...

Hubby doesn't care but I def wanna work on it ...

Oh well my little man was worth it :)

yes, I hate mine. I'm sick of looking in the mirror & feeling disgusting :nope: someone actually said to me yesterday that they'd love to have my figure, my reply was "you must be mad!?" :dohh: my stretchmarks have faded a lot, so they don't really bother me anymore. it's just the weight, I can't shift it no matter how hard I try! x

Not so much because its been 17 months now, the stretch marks have slightly faded but would love it if they were gone!

I absolutely hate mine. I have ab separation so no matter how much weight I lose, the tummy 'pouch' stays. I look 5 months pregnant at the end of the day. I'm looking into exercises to make it better, but there's still a chance I'll need surgery one day to fix it. It's really getting me down lately. I'm afraid someone will ask me if I'm pregnant again.

i had my baby 12 weeks ago, and at 21 years old, 6ft my pre pregnancy weight was 11st 4lb size 10-12

a year since conceiving I'm left with a size 14-16 saggy belly, saggy boobs and the worlds worst stretch marks :( 13st 9lb safe to say I'm feeling really shit about myself.

but these things can be fixed, i dont know if any of you girls have instagram but theres some truly amazing posts on there and how you can improve your body, makes it seem more achievable!

if only the weight would just drop off hey ;)

ive heard body wraps are good? what is derma rolling? x

Saraemily I'm exactly the same - I have the biggest round belly. I dread people asking if I'm pregnant hence why I always where underwear that pulls me right in, it's so uncomfortable. I'm getting so down about it now as it looks ridiculous as I'm a size uk 8-10 but with a belly the size of about 7 months pregnant by the end of the day :( completely broke down the other day about it. Fed up!!!!

That descriptions sounds like you were describing my body! My belly is awful, i'm back to a 10/12, yet I've got such a jelly belly lol! I have no confidence without clothes what so ever. However, have to admit, my LO is definately worth having a wobbly tummy for :)

Umm Ive notcied that too, by the end of the day, my belly is swollen and I too think it looks like a pregnant belly! Its fine in the morning. I'm seventeen months postpartum though!!

I do! I got so huge during pregnancy and then had a c-section. I have a huge flap, stretch marks, and loose skin :sick:

I'm trying to lose weight, but I still feel like I will always have to flab and stretch marks :cry: The stretch marks were such a surprise, never had any during pregnancy! I have creams for them, I need to start putting it on to help.

I'm not a fan of mine either. I was fine until 6 months pregnant and stretch marks spray up everywhere! It's gone down quite a bit since giving birth but I have a terrible muffin top when I put on my jeans and have to let my belly hang out since my pre preg jeans are still a little tight. I think I'll feel a bit better about the stretch marks once I lose the flab and I know they won't go away completely which I've come to terms with. It's still disheartening when tho when the weather is nice and the clothes that used to fit don't or you can see the flab under them :(

Nevermind girls! We have gone through a lot and have our babies to show for it! My OH hasn't been put off and it always makes me feel better when he tells me I'm beautiful :)

whilst mine didnt go back to a beautiful tummy. It doesnt stay the same way as it did immediately after birth, it will tighten up alot.

I have the c section overhang. It's not drooping over the scar anymore (I'm 11 weeks postpartum), but it does bulge out in a very abrupt sort of way and it's like my upper abs are sitting atop my lower abs. My belly button is so hollow looking and the skin around it seems wrinkly. There's this droopy look to the whole thing.

No, don't much care for my tummy.

I agree with rm1234 instagram is fab for helping with diets etc.. I'm well on my way to a fitter healthier me xx ps in keeping with the post yes I hate my belly but I'm trying to fix it daily xx

i am pretty bummed out, got stretch marks on my left side and my left belly and super weird stretch marks around my belly button from my piercing hole that used to be there =(

yep, :nope: im always sucking it in when im out, to the point that sometimes I get lightheaded

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->