Does anyone have a bump yet?

I wouldnt say I have a bump as such but I do look pregnant due to the bloat! I am having to wear underware that comes to my arm pits to try and hold it all in as dont want anybody knowing yet but my jeans are too tight now. Midwife said that the more pregnancies you have, the sooner you show as your tummy muscles have been stretched so much before. This is my 3rd so that must explain it! Its all good though and very exciting :happydance:

Lol not sure if it's bloat, bump or fat lol! Altho OH reckons it's looking more and more bumpish as the days go on

Yep I'm starting to show now. Definitely noticeable, which is quite exciting. I think it's because I'm usually a size 8, so there's nowhere for it to hide. I've not told many people yet so I'm having to watch what I wear (they'll probably just think I'm getting a bit fat though!) :blush:

I'm the same as this - I had to get new trousers at 8 weeks - I was a size 6-8 when I got married in November, a size 8 after I got back from honeymoon and now in size 10 maternity trews... I think it is prob because I was a bit skinny beforehand and plus I didn't eat so much - In fact I didn't realise how little I ate until I started eating properly!!

People at work are definitely getting suspicious - I have told a couple of the people in my team and each one of them has said they thought I was! I can't wait to get a proper bump so I stop looking a little bit fat and start looking pregnant!!

x

Still no bump for me,just abit of extra fat on my hips and belly. I have noticed how hard and rounded my lower abdomen goes when my bladder is full though!

Okay starting to panic lol !
Im almost 15 weeks and already the size of a house . I have to wear maternity pants as nowt else will fit and even my midwife recknons I look about 6 mnths already

Im just over 10 weeks and although it isnt a baby bump..its def a bump..i lost 7lbs due to morning sickness and the tummy has just got bigger when the rest of me is shrinking!!

xx

ohh my, well im pretty skinny aswell (size 6-8 ) and i seem to have a small bump.. it could be bloat but it is there all the time.. ive been eating like a maniac though the last weeks..

I gained about 3 KG since i found out and am about 7 weeks now.. hahaha
Cant button up my jeans anymore which is quite annoying too.. wont be long i think i have to go shopping for some maternity jeans!

No bump just yet but I do feel bloated sometimes. Can't wait 2 get a bump tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->