Does anyone have a unique name

My name is not especially unique, my daughters is i would say, she's called Esmee (pronounced Es-mee NOT Es-may :haha:) I've never heard of anyone else called it :)

Esmee is my top girl name! :thumbup: But spelt Esme, so I'm not sure which pronunciation people would choose. I love it because of Esmeralda Weatherwax in Terry Pratchett books, although I wouldn't use the full version.

I don't have an unusual name ,but the spelling is different- Christel.

My name is Gwyneth Catherine. It's pretty unusual and I've never knowingly met anyone with that name. All my life I've constantly been asked how to spell it, and I've had lots of weird spellings, Quinnif, Gwenyth, Gwenneth amongst others. At least my mum didin't name me Gwynedd, that would have confused a lot of people.

My daughter has a unique spelling..... Mayze, pronounced as Maisy

my sister is called Taome (tee-o-mee)

it means.......
T - the
A - apple
O - of
M - my
E - eye

My name is not especially unique, my daughters is i would say, she's called Esmee (pronounced Es-mee NOT Es-may :haha:) I've never heard of anyone else called it :)

Esmee is my top girl name! :thumbup: But spelt Esme, so I'm not sure which pronunciation people would choose. I love it because of Esmeralda Weatherwax in Terry Pratchett books, although I wouldn't use the full version.

LOVE the name Esme!! Unfortunately DH doesn't so it's off my list.

My name is both popular and unusual. Popular because there's a million Jen's, Jenny's and Jennifer's around, but unusual because Jenny is not short for Jennifer. I hate that it's popular and I hate that I have to correct people all the time when they call me Jennifer. :wacko:

10 years ago I fell in love with the name Grayson for a boy, but now it's becoming too popular so it's back to the drawing board. Thinking Egan or Jensen (I wanted Jensen for a girl but worry she'll be nicknamed Jen or Jenny).

For a girl I love Faren (like Karen but with an F) but my mom doesn't like it. It's not out of the running because of that though, but I'm still open to other options. Love Carys too.

My name is pretty uncommon round here, i'm Marina

if we hav a girl i'm thinking poppy as its quirky and not v common, but if i was allowed unusual names i love romy and romia!

My lil guy's going to be called Sirius-James Peter, when he makes his apperance :baby:

It was my ex's choice :shrug:, he chose for a boy and I chose for a girl (Mary-Ann May). I do actually really like it :happydance:, even if I do get stick from some of my friends about it :dohh:

Also i have cousins called Karys (Kah-riss) Ylannda (Al-and-ah) Annaleise (Anna-leese) and Shiloh (Shy-Low) and i think their names are great! never heard anything like them before!
My sister is Ismene (Is-man-ay) which is also quite unusual :thumbup: xxxx

My daughter is called Esmee Grace, pronounced the same :) ive never met anyone with same name either x

my daughter is called Peyton Olivia Marie :) I think its a beautiful name and different im struggling with names now though lol

My first and middle name are pretty unusual. My name is Brea Vicenta. My first name is pronounced Bray-uh though, it's not short for anything. I was named after the city I was born in. And my middle name is just my great grandmas first name, my family is Spaniard. I love my name, wouldn't change it. But I did hate it as a kid, because everyone else had normal names. I wanted one too I guess, lol.

My sister name is a nickname that my mums dad had for her when she was little. It is Feeoni and it is pronounced just as it is spelled Fee-o-ni. We are from Scotland but I have never heard of another anywhere I suppose cos it is made up but she is always getting asked where its from

My name is Tova and its is quite unusual...it means "good".
I love having an unusual name....
Not sure what name we will use...
We love Ruby, and for a boy Grayson.....or Edwin....
Such a hard decision!!
Tova

my names Aliyah, and my daughters Saskia which are both quite unique i think! I've never met another Aliyah or Saskia I don't think! :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->