Does anyone have an update on RSBabe??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1

Reaction score
I noticed that the update thread has been locked (why??) But I can't get her and her family out of my mind. I'm so worried about them and what they're going through. If there wasn't any improvement she would be due to have her c-section about now.

Does anyone have an update on how she and Jenson are doing, and what's happening?

Thanks x

Hi hun i know as much as you.
I think she is due her C-Section now :hugs:

I know little Jenson is such a fighter and im sending good thoughts their way!

All 3 of them are so strong i just hope its good news!
xx

I havn't managed to read the update since James said Dee was in hospital.... I didn't know they were into C Section talk!!
Sending Hugs to both RS's and Jenson.

I don't know but I noticed her and her hubbys accounts are now inactive and the thread is locked?

Hope they're okay xx

I tried to post on Eternal Flame's thread to wish them all the best for the C Section due at 5 but it had been closed.

Thoughts are with them and hope that they are all well.

Hold on Jenson - be strong for your mum and dad xx

i hope everything is okay, have been thinking about them all since i heard feel like i am rooted here waiting for an update,also just tried to post in eternals post but couldn't. Keeping all crossables crossed x

Whats going on, i don't understand why they have been blocked as inactive and the thread closed????

I dont really know the whole situation with what has happened to them with the C section, but im thinking of them and hoping, wishing, little baby Jenson either stays put or arrives safely xx

I hope that EternalRose or anyone else who is in phone contact with them can send them all our love x

Whats going on, i don't understand why they have been blocked as inactive and the thread closed????

I have no idea, I don't know what's going on???

I know there are some users who are in touch with James, so I hope we get an update soon - I can't stop worrying about baby Jenson and what might be happening.

I found her scan pics on Google so tbh i think she may have been telling a few porkies. :hugs:

V xxxx

I am very sorry ladies, but stircrazy will update you all very soon. x

Thank you... Don't you think the thread was locked for a reason?

Give us a chance. Threads never get locked for no reason and always end up with an explaination why (even if not straight away).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back