Does anyone have baby jogger city mini?

Lovemybump1

Reaction score
I have this pushchair, and the carrycot to with it. My ds is only 2 months old, but length wise is the same as an average 6 month old, and he weighs over a stone. The carrycot is now pretty much too small for him. Has anyone used the pushchair alone for a young baby. I know it says from birth, I just wanted opinions on it. Thank you.

Hi
I used mine from birth as it lies flat. I love love love this pram

I love my city mini! I didn't get mine until LO was a couple months old, but since it lays flat and LO could hold her head up since birth I would have totally used it right away.. they make a car seat attachment piece could you get that to use?

Thank you. I've got the car seat attachment but I try not to use it too much if we're out and about. I'll see how he goes in the pushchair today. My baby is growing up too fast!!

I adore mine, i bought the double and the single! I never used the carry cot attachment , its snug enough with a cosytoes/liner. As for the car seat im not a fan of car seats on buggies so i couldnt say if thats any good

Can I ask what the two metal round things (I can't think what they're called), that are each side of where baby sits, are? They don't seem to have anything to do with strapping baby in?

I didn't have this, but my sister did. She used it without the carrycot from birth. I wish I'd bought it too cause its a fab pushchair. X

Can I ask what the two metal round things (I can't think what they're called), that are each side of where baby sits, are? They don't seem to have anything to do with strapping baby in?

I "think" it's for the carrycot attachment

I used mine from birth without the carrycot. He was fine with a cosytoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->