does anyone?!have food aversions, nausea and heartburn?!?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by BrEeZeY, Feb 1, 2011.

1. BrEeZeY

BrEeZeY stay at home wifey&&momma

title says it all, im only a lil over 4 weeks but everything is soooo gross smelling, and causing me to be nauseated and have heartburn!? i dnt ever remember having it this early with my son Aiden! i think im jst a crazy person!!!:haha:

2. DarlingMe

DarlingMe Well-Known Member

Yep. Little queasiness and food aversions started at 5 weeks, heartburn a little later, and nausea & vomiting at 6 weeks. Good luck!

3. PamPam

PamPam Member

Yes yes yes lol...las wk was terrible (wk5) my friend has 3kids an cudnt believe I was soo sick soo early but z its a good sign that hormone levels r already high..iv still got it this wk but have jus learned what 2 stay away from lk the fridge, any1 cooking or eating strong smelling foods, supermarkets(esp the meat isle)..gingernuts b4 I get outta bed help and ice lollies during the day r great..was soo bad las wk I cudnt even drink never mind eat..iv read on here it can cum an go...good luck x

4. v31984

v31984 Well-Known Member

the onloy think i can manage to eat without any problems are bananas, would kill for a cup of tea but just the thought makes me want to vomit :(

5. scots_mum

scots_mum Expecting no2

Ive had a little heartburn think its hunger related nothing else though, pass your nausea this way id quite like some lol

6. PamPam

PamPam Member

Omg..no no no u r gona regret sayin that lol I thot that too until I got it now id do anything 2 get rid of it xx

7. scots_mum

scots_mum Expecting no2

lol i really thought i would of had it by now everyone seems to be getting it waaay before me :( your right though if i get it i'll probably be like noooo go away lol

8. Weeplin

Weeplin Proud mummy :)

Oh I hate my nose right now. I smell everything and I hate chicken :-/

9. daviess3

daviess3 Well-Known Member

Weeplin im with you i cant stand chicken!! In fact i have never been a big meat eater but i havegone right off chicken especially!! Not really wanting dinners!! Was sick last night for the first time but feel better today!! But i wake up at like 730am feeling like i have been hit by a bus!! Just cant get out of bed!! Didnt get up till 1015!! Feel soooo tired!!
    Jacks mummy we have same due date hun xx

10. KatieMRi

KatieMRi Well-Known Member

Just everyone talking about food is making me feel :sick: I don't even know how I've managed to eat :S

11. BrEeZeY

its constant! i have only been able to eat is fruit n ham slices tried to have a sandwich but the bread made me gag.... o and anything chocolate, which i wouldnt complain except the fact that the idea of chocolate is gross haha

12. mamaxs4

mamaxs4 Well-Known Member

My aversions started yesterday and I was trying to eat shrimp and it was disgusting! I tried fried shrimp and it too was gross! But, I am craving fish go figure. I'm having some slight heart burn every now and then. When I was pregnant with my son I couldn't eat lasagna, the heatburn was horrific!

13. BrEeZeY

can u eat shrimp when ur prego?

14. Maz1510

Maz1510 Well-Known Member

Im glad im not the only one, somedays i feel like ppl will think im making this stuff up! Im 6+wks and have been symtpomatic since ovulation!! Mainly boobs n consitpation since then.
    This last week i have noticed i can smell everything! annoying! last night it was baby sick i almost threw up over the baby lol. (work in maternity) everything to a fork smelling like metal!! weird! Hubby smoking is the worst.

Food wise.. have gone off all things sweet prob for about the last 3weeks. Actually prefer chicken atm to others meat. going off sausages :-( (fave food!-was!)
    Fish made me gag yesterady.
    Have also started to notice the nausea coming and going but worst thing is indigestion and acid reflux the moment ive finished eating!!

Oh well,, although i feel like death, i take it all these symptoms are a good thing... just have to wait n see... rolll on 2nd tri!!

15. irish_cob

irish_cob Well-Known Member

I can never plan any meals in advance, I have to go to the kitchen or the shop and look around until I find whatever is "right" to eat. Last night that was macaroni cheese in a box - something I'd never normally eat! Bland stuff seems to be what I end up with. Am feeling pretty nauseous at the moment so have had a bowl of All Bran but I have no idea what I'll have to eat tonight, I've got to go and muck out and feed and hay my horse now and I don't want to - I'm so tired I just want to go to bed - poor pony, it's not his fault! Completely gone off drinks too, used to be a diet coke fiend but I can't bare the thought of it. All I'm drinking is plain tap water - which I would never drink pre pregnancy!

16. pinkjoelle

pinkjoelle Well-Known Member

I am a burbing machine..... I also have heartburn....

I cannot stand cooked veggies..lol or anything sugary...

cant wait for second trimester...lol

17. Ducktales

Ducktales Well-Known Member

ooohh bananas - the smell of them takes me over the edge and has me retching
    in fact i could puke now just reading about food !
    x