Does anyone have sore boobs AFTER period?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I started TTC in December with AF due last Monday. I was convinced I was pregnant but I started to spot last weekend so didn't hold out much hope. AF then arrived a day later on Tuesday and I've had light bleeding on and off for 3 days.
I've noticed today though that my boobs are still really sore. I've never noticed this before and always have sore boobs before my period.
Does anyone else have this?

I never ever have sore boobs! But this cycle I've had them post AF. I was also convinced I was pregnant last cycle but AF showed up after a couple faint tests and 2 days late. I took a test to make sure and definitely not pregnant. Are you recently off BCP? I came off at the end of September and my hormones and symptoms have been crazy. Really hoping they start balancing soon! Good luck :)

I'm not pregnant as I've taken a few tests to make sure.

I had the implant removed in June last year so plenty of time for my body to adjust.

Some cycles in the 2ww mine get so sore that when AF comes the soreness is still there but of course not as bad as it is in the middle of the 2ww, I also noticed when I was temping that my temperature does not drop before AF starts but the day after it starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->