Does anyone have the Babystyle prestige 3 in 1? Have a question

WhiteGeisha

Reaction score
I have the BS Prestige 3 in 1 in Cream of Heart. LO is at the stage where she loves to be sat up now so have moved from the pram to the pushchair unit. For some reason the instructions only tell me how to put the unit onto the chassis, nothing about how to attach the footmuff.

I have managed to thread the straps through but there seems to be poppers around the top that have nowhere to fix to and the lapstrap has nowhere to be threaded through (that I can see) so is stopping the zip from being done all the way up.

Anyone have the same issue or know if I've done anything wrong because I am pretty sure it's not correct, well it can't be as the lapstrap does up and blocks the zip from going all the way.

Hope someone can help! X

i dont know if this will make any sence but there are 2 holes shoulder length for the shoulder straps, then there are 2 holes each side hip length for the straps to go round the tummy, and then there is a hole inbetween the legs for the last strap.
have you done it like this?

edit: you need to unclip the shoulder straps from the straps that go around the tummy

Hi hun

I'd managed to do all but the ones that go across the lap. After posting I went and got the seat unit out the boot and found the holes and threaded it through so the zip does up and it looks good now.

Where are the poppers around the top go/meant for? 2face out, 2 face in? I think the in facing ones attach to hood but you can only do this if the seat is completely upright, just don't get what they are for or suppose to attch to?x

on my cosy toes the poppers are at the top is that the same as yours?
on one corner they clip together and the same on the other corner to make it hang on the pushchair to stop the cosytoes from slipping the poppers dont attach the the pushchair itself. hope this makes sence. x

Yeah at the top. Do you mean so the top would kind of fold over in each corner to attach to each other? If it weren't so cold outside I'd go out and get it from my boot and take a picture lol. X

yeah you use the poppers to make corners so that it just hangs on the top of the seat so it doesnt slip?

Yep the poppers make corners just keeps them more snug.

Also don't try putting the crotch protector thru the holes in the foot miff as I did this and it was all twisted. Anyway had to send it bal to BS as footmuff zip broke and they said it isn't meant to go thru u just use the plastic straps when the foot miff is on. The protector. Is for the pushchair without the foot muff.

Hope u got it sorted. If u google images of the pushchair on intenet and look at it whilst sorting it out that's why we did made it easier. ;-)

Thanks ladies that all makes sense now! Me and my friend tried for ages when I first got it, then me and my mum last weekend. Finally it's on properly! X

Ps. What chassis do you both have?

I have the big traditional pram wheels! Although lovely looking sooooo not practical!! I'm contemplating the S3D chassis atm but that's another £130. Do you have the car seat too? When did you remove the newborn insert? Manual says 7 months but LO seems to only just fit in now and that's me forcing her poor head in the head hugger! She's not a huge baby, long, not chubby. I'd say 13 and a half lbs.x

I have the S3D chassis and find it fairly big so can't imagine how big the traditional one is. I loved the look of the traditional one but I was trying to be 'sensible' so went for the S3D.
YeaH I hav the car seat too. What's the new baby insert? Is it just the head support bit as if so, I've removed that. Did about a month ago when Eva was around 5 months.

i have the traditional pram chassis. i dont have the carseat but i took the head support out of my carseat at around 3 months. i have only been using the pushchair attatchment for the last 2 months, i bought a harness and used the pram bit till 8 months. it was so easy to lay him down when he was sleeping and then when awake play with his toys in the pram.

I wish I'd have got for the S3D chassis now. I had to buy a new car for my chassis lol! I'm not even kidding. I now have a renault scenic megane and its still so big the parcel shelf doesn't sit down! Crazy!

I've only used the pram unit about 6 times. Now she likes to sit up she has the pushchair unit so I've hardly got my monies worth with the pram unit! The car seat is battered though! The handle is really wobbly now! But it's great to just clip onto the chassis when I am just popping into boots or one place rather than getting her out her car seat and into the pram!

The only reason I bought this pram over any other was because the car seat was the lightest! I am a weedling and all the other makes of car seats were too heavy without a baby in it!x

I wish I'd have got for the S3D chassis now. I had to buy a new car for my chassis lol! I'm not even kidding. I now have a renault scenic megane and its still so big the parcel shelf doesn't sit down! Crazy!

I've only used the pram unit about 6 times. Now she likes to sit up she has the pushchair unit so I've hardly got my monies worth with the pram unit! The car seat is battered though! The handle is really wobbly now! But it's great to just clip onto the chassis when I am just popping into boots or one place rather than getting her out her car seat and into the pram!

The only reason I bought this pram over any other was because the car seat was the lightest! I am a weedling and all the other makes of car seats were too heavy without a baby in it! So fox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->