Does anyone have this doppler

reversal

a happy family at last
Reaction score
https://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/rabbitfamily-2010/doppler.jpg
If you have this doppler does it work ?
when did you first find babies heartbeat with it ?
I've just ordered mine and if it works it will be a god send to me and dh as my last pregnancy ended im mmc so I'm stressing about anything and everything
thanks for taking the time to read :hugs:

I haven't seen that one, but I have another one, and have to say it was great for piece of mind, especially as, like you, we suffered a loss with our first pregnancy.
xxx

ive got it .... BUT i am only 6/7 weeks not heard anything yet (obviously) ... but i done loads of research on it and loadsssss of people have these and all hear heartbeats etc ... ive saw ppl from 8 weeks plus hearing it with this one .... if you go on youtube there is loads if videos aswell of people using this one :) ...... xxx good luck xxx

I've just bought this one too, from Hong Kong, so it'll no doubt arrive sometime after I've given birth in September.. lol..

I've read great reviews so fingers crossed!

ive got it .... BUT i am only 6/7 weeks not heard anything yet (obviously) ... but i done loads of research on it and loadsssss of people have these and all hear heartbeats etc ... ive saw ppl from 8 weeks plus hearing it with this one .... if you go on youtube there is loads if videos aswell of people using this one :) ...... xxx good luck xxx

great thanks I didn't think about you tube :hugs:

I've just bought this one too, from Hong Kong, so it'll no doubt arrive sometime after I've given birth in September.. lol..

I've read great reviews so fingers crossed!

Thats the worse thing about ordering things from hong kong they sometimes take ages to come, fingers crossed it comes soon :hugs:

I bought mine from Amazon and it came in two days :)
I've only just started using it so obviously I'm a bit further on than you guys, but I found it pretty easy to use. It takes a bit of practice (took me about 15 mins to find Bubba's heart beat the first time, but found it more easily after that) but the sound is great. Really clear :)

Yea I have this one only mine doesnt have the lcd display screen. I found a fetal heartbeat the first day i got it and i was just over 10 weeks (it took me about an hour to find!) but i havent found it since. I had my scan on the 21st so i no everything is ok and i think the only reason i cant find it is bcus bubs keeps wriggling about in there lol!
If you can find the HB try not to worry bcus bubs is so small and its easy to miss

good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->