• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Does anyone here watch Lost or Fringe?

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
I do :D:D:D:D

Looooove both of them, exercising my brain cells... no one I know outside of me and my OH watch either of them :(

We watch Lost OH watches Fringe but I can't get in to it!!

Lost is just about doing my head in now.....backwards, forwards, now.....WTF!!!!

I got lost with 'Lost' lmao!! Love Fringe - Followed it from the 1st series. Loving Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy too mind!!

I love both though getting very confused with Lost!

Love Lost, only started watching it at xmas so not seen the new series...

Never heard of Fringe....!?

Other than Heroes, Lost is probably my favourite thing on TV!

I only watched the first series of Lost, and then got a bit fed up of it! :rofl: I don't know why! And Fringe?? I have never heard of it! xx

I love Lost (even if it confuses the hell out of me) I have watched Fringe a couple of times, but I can't really seem to get into it...

OH and I were talking about Lost after last nights episode.... the confusion is getting pretty bad, as you really don't know from one week to the next who are the 'goodies' and who are the 'badies'. I mean, is Benjamin Linus really a bad man? I'm beginning to have my doubts....!

I love Lost, but the time travel thing is getting confusing now!

we love lost aswell, always have, its got so good lately

never heard of this fringe either

x

Never heard of frindge but Im a HUGE LOST fan!! The last 2 episodes have been okish...but I got totally hooked after the first season :)

love lost whats fringe would I like it bearing in mind I love lost ,.

Love lost, frustrating as hell sometimes. One question answered, 3 more appear!

For everyone who's asked what fringe is.... Wikipedia will explain

I love them both soooo much, Lost drives me insane sometimes, as soon as you think you've worked something out, it all gets twisted, so now I have no idea who is good and who isn't... and the smoke monster last night coming out of the grate in the floor... odd!

Fringe is one of those things that you'll probably be interested in if you're a science-y person, or into paranormal things... but it's nothing like x-files!

we love lost!!! started watching fringe but wasn't that impressed! i can't believe how good lost is getting!! can't wait to see what happens in the end :happydance:

i love watching fringe, purley for my joshua jackson fix, i ve been obsessed with him since i was young and he was in the mighty ducks.

and boy does he look good in it. :cloud9:

... everyone I know watches Lost, but I don't! :)

I love love love LOVE Lost! What are you guys confused with? I'd be happy to try and help potentially explain stuff. My only beef is that this whole time-travel buisness can really make the series tie up into a really nice, neat box. If that happens I'm going to be SO unimpressed!

Really happy with last week's episode, loved the partial explanation of the Smoke Monster!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"