does anyone know about implantation bleeding?

monsti91

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I would love to hear stories of anyone who had implantation bleeding!
The colour, how long did it last, did you have any cramps?

I think I am having this now at 6dpo but unsure and would love some more information!! :)

I didn't get implantation bleeding until after my bfp both times, with my first it was just a couple of wipes of brown, this time it was brown and lasted for two days. Good luck.

Hi i'v had it twice both times i conceived at 7/8 dpo was dark brown & just a smear on underwear dryish nt mixed with cm & didn't hv a smell if u get wat i mean lol u knw hw af spotting smells.

Hi i'v had it twice both times i conceived at 7/8 dpo was dark brown & just a smear on underwear dryish nt mixed with cm & didn't hv a smell if u get wat i mean lol u knw hw af spotting smells.

You are like the 3rd person this week that mentioned AF spotting smells. What does it smell like? You mean after you had the pad on for a while? Or right when it comes out? Because mine doesn't smell like anything when it first comes out, only after I had a pad on a while and it gets old. Just curious what this smell is

Hi ladies!

I think I am having this now at 6dpo but unsure and would love some more information!! :)

What does yours look like? I haven't gotten a BFP yet but what I suspect to be IB (though it very well may not be) was brown as well and it was only when wiping. I got it on 3 dpo (one time when wiping), 4 dpo (just a smear 1 time) and 5 dpo (just a smear 1 time). It totaled about the size of a quarter.

Wow!!! Congrats!!! So u just had spotting yesterday?? I am 10dpo and light brown cm just a couple wipes .... Hoping this is IB!!

Wow!!! Congrats!!! So u just had spotting yesterday?? I am 10dpo and light brown cm just a couple wipes .... Hoping this is IB!!

I actually had brown spotting only when wiping one time a day from 3 to 5 dpo. And 4 and 5 dpo really just seemed like remnants from 3 dpo. It literally was the size of a quarter at most all together. Actually freaked me out at first because I thought I was getting another period.

Thanks for sharing, I never had implantation bleeds with my previous pregnancies.... This is new to me and freaking me out too lol. It was very light brown tinged cm only when I wiped.... Ill try to hold of for fmu ..... So hard!

Thanks for sharing, I never had implantation bleeds with my previous pregnancies.... This is new to me and freaking me out too lol. It was very light brown tinged cm only when I wiped.... Ill try to hold of for fmu ..... So hard!

Yes, mine was cm too, not blood. And you are welcome. Feel free to ask anything!! I know how it is.

Hi ladies!

What does yours look like? I haven't gotten a BFP yet but what I suspect to be IB (though it very well may not be) was brown as well and it was only when wiping. I got it on 3 dpo (one time when wiping), 4 dpo (just a smear 1 time) and 5 dpo (just a smear 1 time). It totaled about the size of a quarter.

It was a light pink twice yesterday just one spot in the morning and one spot in evening.
I have another spot this morning but it was light Brown and more like ad spotting! :(

And thankyou ladies for responding! Helps the rest of us out :)

Congratulations! Enjoy the next 9 month's!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->