Does anyone know if this is normal?

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
My fiance and I are not trying to get pregnant but really if it happens it happens.:hugs: We are not "avoiding" it lol. Well I totally did not even think about this being an issue but my tongue has been really sore lately towards the middle/back near my uvula. I was eating fresh pineapple with my guy one night when it started and my tongue actually began to swell and I had to stop and I took some Benadryl (very painful). And of course being my stubborn self tried it again and the same result but I have ate pineapple all my life. Then I started noticing I get really bad headaches that last all day and no pain reliever will help. I can't even go outside sometimes. I do have a history of migraines but nothing like this. Usually a couple Excedrin and a little nap do the trick. Within the past week I have noticed my stomach feels tight/tense and I get these really weird sharp pains that almost take my breath away not to mention restlessness, added trips to the bathroom. What doesn't make since is there was no positive test and I still have normal I guess "potty breaks" lol sorry I spend too much time with children. OH! and I have these rediculous hot flashes. I can stand them I almost feel flushed in my face too like I have been embarrassed really bad.:blush:

I haven't had the issue with my uvula, but I have had the headaches and tight/tense stomache, sharp pains and what not...waiting to test tomorrow morning. Not sure yet if I could be pregnant since I was on the pill when we had sex...I know it isn't 100% accurate...I'll let you know what I find out. Though my close friend got pregnant on the pill.

We do not use contraception at all so I guess that's why I am so anxious. My BC pills made me feel really sick so I took one month and quit taking them last year and I am allergic to condoms sooo.... lol. It's nice to know that we have never been with others so that is not the problem that it could me for us lol. ***Baby Dust to you***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->