Does anyone know if you can get glitter tattoo's? (sorry if wrong section)

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
hey all i decided on a tattoo last night and i was wondering if its possible to get a tattoo with glitter like ink on it? i'm based in Scotland, UK so althought it might be okay in US but might not be in uk anyone know???

I have no idea but it sounds interesting!

I dont think so hun
But if you go to a good tattoo artist im sure they can come up with some ideas on how to get the effect your after
Whatve you decided on? :)
Im just in the middle of designing my next tattoo
x

I don't believe it's possible to get a permanent glitter tattoo.. The ink of a tattoo is injected into your second layer of skin. Even if it was possible to inject glitter into your skin it wouldn't sparkle beause the light wouldn't hit the glitter.

As mentioned above a good tattoo artist could probably replicate the effect. As well, when you're going out you could put glitter gel over top of the tattoo. *shrugs*

thanks all... i have looked into it a little and they don;t do it in UK lol but think i will have it done and if i decide i want to go out or anythng (which i never do) i will put use UV and glitter gel :D least then i can wash it off and make it less sparkly again lol i am waiting to get it done as place i was going to want alot of money for simple tiny tattoo.

If they charge more, theyre probably a better tattoo shop than the cheaper ones :)

no its because they said the place i want it which i know they are just having it on, i got 2 of my other tattoo's there and they are okay but had to get them touched up else where. so i know its not cause they are brilliant lol i have been advised to try a shop thats been open and run for like 20-30years still run by same guy he's good and cheaper :D

hi im in glasgow as well and have loads of tattoos.
if the place u were told to go begins with a t and is a mans name i would say try somewhere else!

sorry did i miss something? what you guys talking about?

Theres a tattoo parlour in Glasgow city centre that has a pretty bad reputation

oh do tell? whats wrong with it and whats it call etC? i got two tattoos in town but they were pretty alright, i got my last one kirkintilloch the place i was talking about isn't anywhere near glasgow city centre lol

Theres a shop at Charing Cross called Creative Art - guy called Frank, hes a little expensive but he took the time out with me to discuss the tat I wanted and what I had in mind. He designed my tat for me.. Can't recommend him enough!!

thats cool the place i am thinking about going everyone in my old home time had him do thier tattoos and not just young people lol he has had his own shop for like 30 years and everyone likes him. with my tattoo being simple i am going to trust the reviews lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->