Does anyone know that you're WTT?

Loobs

Baking #2!
Reaction score
Was thinking about this this morning - nobody except myself, OH and you guys know that we are WTT. I think my Mum might have a little idea but maybe not as soon as May!

My friends are asking me to go to this awesome music festival in July and I would love to go but part of me is secretly thinking that I could be newly pregnant and I might not enjoy it as much - hello morning sickness! :dohh:

So does anyone know that you are WTT?

x

I think practically everyone knows we're WTT :) I'm over 30 and I couldn't keep dodging the questions so I decided to be honest about it. It does annoy me a bit though that everyone will be expecting news or even watching my belly from the summer on. Fx that we can conceive quickly.

No one officially knows we're WTT, but then, we aren't "officially" WTT!! We have an idea in our head of when we would like baby #2 to come along (in DS's 3rd year) but that's only if we've managed to get a mortgage down on a house and are financially ready for another baby. Pretty much everyone knows that we will have more children at some point but they don't know what our "plan" is.

No. I feel like it will make the baby fever worse if they know.

everyone knows that we're waiting. And that we're waiting till hubby finishes Uni. Trouble is once he finishes, in 4 months, they're prob all going to be wondering if I'm pregnant yet every time they see me.

I haven't broadcast it but I've told my mum and dad and my best friend but that's it. I feel like if everyone knows they'll be too much pressure.

No-one knows, bar everyone on here and the person I emailed at the clinic yesterday. My mum, and everyone really, knows I really want to be a mum, but she wouldn't imagine I'll go this route.

Everyone and their dog knows!! Haha, I get a bit over excited :blush:

Everyone knows that we want more children, but no one except my DF, the lovely ladies of WTT on BnB, our closest friend couple (who were pregnant at the same time as we were last time and had their DS 5 days after we had DS), and myself knows that we plan to start trying for #2 next year. We don't want to announce it for just in case we end up needing to wait an extra year and we hear enough "one and done" encouragement from our mothers as it is. We'd rather wait until we're already pregnant and then it will be too late for anyone to be able to say anything but "congratulations!". :haha:

No one but DH, my doctor, you ladies, and a small group of friends that I drunkenly told when they asked. I hope they had as much to drink as I did and don't recall.

I generally try to avoid the question when people ask, because I really don't want the constant questions of "are you pregnant yet?" when we start to try, incase it takes us a while.

I'm glad I have you ladies, because I want to talk about TTC and WTT all the time!

Some people. Well most I guess. The people around me that have asked know that we want another child they just don't know when. My mother I've told a few times trying to "prep" her since she doesn't think I should have had children in te first place. (Not that I'm a bad mom or person it's just not how she visualized my life. Therefore it's not ideal :eyeroll: )

I dont really hold back...I've always been open and honest with family and friends about everything. It keeps me accountable. If it takes us a while and people start asking questions I'll let them know what's going on...it doesn't bother me. I think it'll make it more exciting when we announce a pregnancy because everyone will be waiting and anxious for it

No-one except OH and I, although I think my mum might have an inkling. I think it will just give everyone an expectation and I don't want that pressure when we do move to TTC.

No. Once we actually started TTC our first it still took over a year. I don't want people watching and waiting for that long. So we're keeping it to our selves. Thankfully we did that with our first too. We had no idea it would take so long.

Everyone knows we want more children but no one knows when we'll be ttc #2. Although, at the moment, that's something that even we don't really know. Our plan at the moment is to wait until 18months old and possibly start ttc but that may change yet.

Nope no one knows. Honestly, not many people ask me when I'll have children or if I want them.

Nobody knows, although my mum knows I would love another. We never told anyone when we were ltttc Oakley as the pressure would have been too much x

My mother might suspect something cause I'm always mentioning babies and I 'joke' about having another baby so to see her reaction lol but other than that, no one knows apart from DH of course :) Even though I feel like shouting it to the world I prefer not telling of my plans cause I'm afraid of people's reactions.. I am quite sensitive and I get influenced easily so it's better like this. I don't want any negativity this time around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->