Does anyone know the answer to this??? amh levels

wishful think

Reaction score
hi girls. i was told that my amh levels are very low for my age. Does anyone know does this mean that my eggs will run out early??? I'm 30. I was told about my amh levels back in november but now after having my mmc i am worried that time is not on my side!!

First, sorry about your loss. :hugs:
i am sorry, i don't know a lot about amh. i just had mine checked.... i think it is an INDICATION of the egg reserve, ie how many eggies you have. not necessarily the quality. how low is low? i think it can be more important when you are doing IVF bc low numbers mean you MAY not get as many eggs. i am sure this doesn't make you feel any better. but it just takes one. and your quality could be great. which is better than having lots of bad quality eggs. are you doing an IF treatments?

I had a failed ivf in december 2010. My amh level was 3.9. Because of the low result i was put on the highest dose of ivf medication. The ivf failed and had really poor results with bad quality eggs. We ended up getting pregnant naturally in January which was a complete miracle as i had been told in september that both my tubes were blocked and dh has a low sperm count and motility. Sadly we loss our miracle baby in march. It's just now that we managed to get pregnant naturally i have started to worrry about that amh level.

oh hun. i am so sorry. you are truly an example of not believing everything that drs say... since you got pregnant, your eggs must be good enough! medical technology told you that you couldn't get pregnant but your body told you that it can. hoping that you get your forever miracle baby soon.

i m 32. my first cycle was cancelled 4 eggs retrieved but none fertilised.
2nd cycle was antagon, 1 egg , 1 embryo. BFN.
taking 3 months off , taking supplements. 3rd cycle due in august.
good luck to all !

Wishful, I've got low AMH levels for my age and just got a BFP. Don't give up sweetie
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->