Does anyone know the sensitivity of the ASDA digital trsts

kitty_el

Pregnant with number 3 😄
Reaction score
Hi all, I had a chemical pregnancy last month so was shocked to get a bfp at what I think 10dpo yesterday. Today I tested with an ASDA own brand and have attached pic. Does this look okay for 11dpo?

I also used an ASDA digital which said not pregnant. Does anyone know the sensitivity of these?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 50
Most digitals are less sensitive, I wouldn't worry :)

That line looks great! Not sure about the sensitivity of the digital but digis are usually higher sensitivity. Congratulations!

I meant to say less sensitivity not higher.. what I mean is that you need more hcg

Looks positive to me good luck

Thank you :) I just can't find anything online about the sense which is odd... maybe they are new tests?!

Thank you :) I just can't find anything online about the sense which is odd... maybe they are new tests?!

I've never known asda to do digital tests so I reckon they are new! Does it not say on the box what miu they are?

Great line for 10dpo! I'm not sure what miu asda digitals are, I didn't even know they did them tbh. The box might say what they are. Congratulations :)

Thank you :) the box doesn't say which I think is very odd...
I did the second one today though and it said pregnant which I'm pleased about ���� I may try and get a CB digi later to be doubly sure :) :)

Thank you :) the box doesn't say which I think it's very odd...
I did the second one today though and it said pregnant which I'm pleased about 😃😃 I may try and get a CB digi later to be doubly sure :) :)

Congratulations :) that is odd it didn't say but great it went positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->