Does anyone know what this line is on my FRER??

Excited4baby1

Reaction score
Aggghh help.... I know I shouldn't pull the tests apart but I did 😩 and this was there.... I did a test 2 days ago and was a faint bfp and then bfn since. Can anyone elaborate on what this might be?

Attachments

• 2016-01-17 16.43.04.jpg
    2016-01-17 16.43.04.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 55
It looks a little like an evaporation line :( but I could be totally wrong .... when is your period due ? It could simply be because your testing a little early xxx

Thank you! I'm about 21dpo but with irregular cycles its hard to know... It is very pink IRL but it's a few hours old in the pic. I have been thinking about it all day and thought "I'll take a pic and post it" haha its just very far away from the control line to warrant it being anything I think.... oh well always next time!

koz the line is in the wrong position on the test result.. im thinking maybe it is the pink colour of the dye that just got stuck there. the second line should be in the wright spot?! i could be wrong though! good luck xoxo

koz the line is in the wrong position on the test result.. im thinking maybe it is the pink colour of the dye that just got stuck there. the second line should be in the wright spot?! i could be wrong though! good luck xoxo

I completely agree! I think it was a bit of wishful thinking haha I'm a dumb dumb thanks so much for replying :) best of luck in your journey!

It's just where the dye has collected hun. The actual test line is closer to the control line.

yeah, you'll almost always see those far away lines when you pull the test apart. It made my heart skip a beat the first time I did it too. Good luck xx

Thank you so much for your replies I really appreciate it! I have seen the line further up the strip towards the wick before as per the example pic I found on the net but not like where my line is sitting (see second pic where my line is). So that's why I found it odd haha and this is exactly why we are told NOT too pull the bloomin' tests apart haha told you I'm a dumb dumb haha.

Love to all and hopefully we all get what we wish and pray for very soon xx

Attachments

• 2016-01-18 05.49.54.jpg
    2016-01-18 05.49.54.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2016-01-17 21.32.56.jpg
    2016-01-17 21.32.56.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics