Does anyone know what this rash could be?

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
Sorry, me again!

Albert has this rash, just above his bum cheek. Any ideas what it could be? :flower:

https://i.imgur.com/6xvwk.jpg

Fairly dry, yes. Would eczema flare up in the space of 30 mins? I don't know anything about it!

Did you do a glass test? It looks like a viral infection. Omar gets those rushes after a cold, while teething & when he's on antibiotics. It's very common & it goes by itself. We use fucidin cream to clear it out.

I didn't do a glass test as i ran my fingers along it and it went white when i did. He must just be run down - snotty nose, ear infection and teething are taking out on the poor little dude :(

bepanthen helps to clear it. If it's a viral infection, there is nothing to worry about hun. Omar has it on his arms sometimes but most of the time it's on his back or tummy close to or just above the nappy area. He has a patch now on his lower back as he's on antibiotic.

Thank you, that's put my mind at ease. I just want him to be my little happy chappy again :(

Has he had a poorly tummy? when I picked Holly up from nursery today she wasn't so well, one of the girls said its going around in the baby room, a d&v/viral infection, could be linked to that?

Id say it was a flare up on eczema, probably sore to but some sudocrem will help, its probably happened froma damp patch and nappy or fabric rubbing, keep it clear and dry with some talc and c how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->