Does anyone know..

Emsy26

Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx
Reaction score
if the Mamas & Papas Luna pushchair is lighter than the Graco Quattro Deluxe pushchair. I'm looking for a lightweight pushchair, and I kinda like the look of the Luna x

Hi,

Cant answer in terms of the comparrison - but i do have the quattro deluxe.

it IS a heavy pushchair - but i LOVE it!

It is only heavy to pick up ( to put in your boot for example) it feels really light when pushing IMO, it is really easy to manage i think. I used to use it with the car seat on the pushchair - and this week, LO has been forward facing in just the pushchair part (and loves it) and it makes it even easier to steer!

If you live in a flat, or use public transport, then i would say the Graco is impracticable, but cant say about the Luna sorry!

oooppssss, sorry, just re-read your post, and now maybe i am thinking you already have the Graco - sorry, didnt read properly in the first place!

i had an ora which is a re named version of the luna and it weighed 8.5kg so i would believe the luna weighs 8.5 too.
one thing i had trouble with was some stairs as the brake bar sticks out past the back wheels and gets caught on some stairs. if stairs arnt an issue for you then the luna is probably great, i used the ora for 4 weeks then went promptly back to a 3 wheeler with tyres ( walking the dog daily, and really found the tyres neccessary for me )
the luna is beautiful though you are right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->