Does anyone know...

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to that nappy review thread thing? It was done a while a go, before this forum opened, i just searched in product reviews where i thought it was but couldn't seem to see it. Please tell me someone knows what i'm blabbering on about :blush:

Or more specifically i was wondering if anyone had tried the following nappies and your thoughts;

weenotions night notions
Lollipop nappies
Biobaby
minki's

Thanks in advance :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/117853-my-depth-cloth-reusable-nappy-reviews-feel-free-add-yours.html

is it this?

:thumbup: i'm so glad someone knew what i was on about. Thanks :flower:

We should start that thread up again and get it made a sticky. Would be a good reference for someone starting out. If everyone added theres and made it a no chat thread? if you know what I mean

We should start that thread up again and get it made a sticky. Would be a good reference for someone starting out. If everyone added theres and made it a no chat thread? if you know what I mean

I was just thinking about doing this as that threads quite old now and only got a few on there.

yeah and between us we must have tried all the nappies you can buy! :rofl:

Ill add mine tonight when madams in bed

I've started it off. Haven't added a review as need to go and wake my LO but i will do when i get an oppurtunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->