Does anyone not want to know

weffi82

Reaction score
I have my 20week scan next week and my partner and i wont be finding out the sex of baby. Is there anyone else who wants a surprise cos it seems everyone these days wants to know if they have a pink or blue! :shrug:

There are certainly lots of Team Yellow people around these parts thats for sure,
We've got ours in a few weeks as well and i'm tending to lean towrads not finding out after being adament at teh start that I would want to know,

Hi

I had mine yesterday and we decided we wanted a suprise so we're firmly on team yellow.

x

were team yellow, the area i am in wont tell you and i am certainly not paying private to find out! if baby had had its leg wide open then i def would have looked but I am not going to find out.

I wasn't that bothered but my OH really wanted to know. I then got told two stories in the space of a week about people who had got it wrong (very slim chance but knowing my luck!) Therefore we didn't find out and now am quite pleased. Think if had a second one I would but for what we need to buy cream, yellow and greens will do for now!

We had our anomaly scan last week and stayed on team yellow :thumbup:

TEAM YELLOW all the way!!!!! 20 wk scan tomorrow and that sonographer is gonna get a pasting if they even dare to hint at what it is!

btw I started this thread a bit ago! join in the rant!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/170237-anyone-else-team-yellow.html

Wow, yey for team yellow, was begining to think i was the only person who wanted a surprise baby!! its great that all you guys are with me on this!
xx

Yes, I'm also a serious :winkwink: member of Team Yellow.

Had my 20wks scan two days ago, and didn't find out the sex either.

Fantastic you are here too :flower:

Big up Team Yellow,:happydance:

I had my scan on Monday and although there was a moment of temptation, I always knew I wanted the surprise.:happydance:

I have my 20week scan next week and my partner and i wont be finding out the sex of baby. Is there anyone else who wants a surprise cos it seems everyone these days wants to know if they have a pink or blue! :shrug:

I will not be finding out the sex of my baby as it is the last planned pregnancy I will be having so I want a suprise!!!

Yep, im on team yellow too! 20 weeks scan next tuesday and looking forward to it, trouble is my son was waving his tackle for all to see and it was soooo obvious so Im going to have to just not look down there this time round!

Hooray for Team Yellow! We had our 20 week scan yesterday and knew right from the start that we wanted a surprise! While I respect people's reasons for wanting to know, there just seems to be something lovely about that moment when they say "Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby BOY! / GIRL!" Does that actually happen, or have I been watching too much telly?

i really wanted it to be a surprise but at my 20 weeks the sonographer pushed him over and it was in-your-face obvious that i have a son, he got a huge erection that even made the doctor gasp.

there just seems to be something lovely about that moment when they say "Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby BOY! / GIRL!" Does that actually happen, or have I been watching too much telly?

ha ha, I was just thinking the same thing!!

I'm not finding out either! I want a surprise and will have to wait long enough for it!

Also my friend is a mid-wife and was told last year that she was having a girl and was over the moon. Anyhow a few weeks later at work something happened and she got a quick scan to check everything was ok (which it was) - anyhow the midwife said oh he's going to be a big boy! She was really confused and disappointed. Baby boy was born and she got really annoyed at herself for being upset she loves him madly and realised she didn't care what gender her baby was - she advsied me not to find out!

there just seems to be something lovely about that moment when they say "Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby BOY! / GIRL!" Does that actually happen, or have I been watching too much telly?

ha ha, I was just thinking the same thing!!

haha, no I think it's real! A close friend of mine was getting teary as she recalled giving birth and her husband anxiously waiting at the end of the bed to announce, "It's a GIRL!" :cloud9:

We're firmly on team yellow as well. My SIL and a few relatives keep pushing me to find out when I get the chance, I might just tell them the legs were crossed and the tech couldn't see if they get on my case about it. :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->