Does anyone post just to see their ticker updated??

and onto another week.... why does the weekend go so fast and the week drag!

woop woop feeeling great today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best iv felt for hmmmmmmmm 8 weeks!!! lol

enjoy your scans girls - we had one on wednesday and i'm in love!!!xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

This is the first post Ive made since getting my ticker - so cheers for a well timed thread :)

K being dumb lol how do i add a ticker??? :blush:

K being dumb lol how do i add a ticker??? :blush:

Hi

You create a ticker by finding one you like in someones signature, if you click on it you'll be taken to the website where it was created. There you can find a link to create your own ticker - on the babygaga website it's not very obvious, it's on the top left side of the page.

Create a ticker by finding the style you want and adding in your personal detail. The ticker is then created as a link that you have to copy and paste in to your signature on here. Don't copy the html link, copy the other one (can't remeber what it's called....)

When you've copied the link come back here and edit your profile, find the link to edit your signature and paste the link from the ticker sight in. There is a preview option so you can make sure you've done it right!

Then post on here so we can all see your new ticker!!

Ok, so here's the credibility check.... if I've got all that right I should have a new ticker below......

Woohooo I'm in the third little box! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->