Does anyone see anything at all? Update. Ectopic

Tests are lighter today for sure. Af due today at 14dpo. Will expect it to arrive a few days late like previous chemicals I think and not dwell to much on it. Will keep updated tho, will test again in the morn, will try and get a pic of today's but files are always too large until I pop them in an editor and save lol x

Pic update xx

Attachments

• SPhotoEditor-20171025_174228.jpg
    SPhotoEditor-20171025_174228.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 57
Today's test xx

Attachments

• SPhotoEditor-20171026_075705.jpg
    SPhotoEditor-20171026_075705.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 44
Is there a chance your pee was more diluted? Also the test handle is pink rather than blue/purple, is it a different sensitivity?

Hun I'd try a frer as you'll get a darker line my line with these tests didn't get real dark till 18dpo and I got my bfp at 8dpo with first response good luck xx

Is there a chance your pee was more diluted? Also the test handle is pink rather than blue/purple, is it a different sensitivity?

My thoughts exactly - i still see a line fx for you xx

In my experience all my chemicals faded a little more gradually. But I have had certain tests vary so much with dye, or where my pee was so diluted, the lines were much fainter. The Superdrug Early tests I used before varied hugely even in the same sample so I think it's definitely worth trying out a different test with a long hold or tomorrow

All tests are same sensitivity. Can't get a frer as nowhere near me seems to stock them. Clear blue digital gave me 1-2 but from all past pregnancies I'm just n9t feeling good about this one sticking. I generally always have a line earlier around 10dpo and gets mega dark by date af is due. Even with my chemicals. All 5 of them It's much darker and then gets lighter and I eventually come on 18dpo. Will keep updated tho if people would like xx

You may be right but I hope not. Each pregnancy is different and sometimes things don't happen as they did before. With my second son my tests were much fainter at about the same dpo as my daughter, who was sucking dye from the control! They were worlds apart with line strength. With all my chemicals only one made my test lines stick around longer (past af) but all the other chemicals they started early, between 7-9dpo, progressed a little and then started to fade. They didn't once get past the 10mIU threshold for tests. I know it's different for everyone, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you

Me too
Its our nature to worry but try not to. We spend every second of the 2ww analysing and hoping. Then when we get a bfp way too early as we test from like 5dpo (thats me) we worry its not going to stick.
Our own worst enemies xx

Thanks ladies. I appreciate the support and your right it's so hard to not doubt and keep testing lol.. All my chemicals take me 4 days past af. I also get a spot along my jaw line a few dayd before af is due which I have also.

Why is my morning wee so poop!! Every morning it's near on invisible with any test I do and i lose all hope! And then come 10 o'clock no wee hold and several wees later I get this ! I do wish it was easier lol. Every other pregnancy I've had I get a line at 10dpo this time however I didn't get a faint until 12 so i guess that's different in itself.. only time will tell I know this haha. However still doesn't help. Doh!

Attachments

• SPhotoEditor-20171026_112734.jpg
    SPhotoEditor-20171026_112734.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 48
My fmu is always crap too be SMU around 10ish is always spot on line is nice and thick I'm praying it's a sticky one for you xxx

That's an excellent line! Especially in comparison to your earlier test.
My fmu is always best for me and I'm lucky to get even the faintest line with any other pee. But others get much clearer lines with pee other than fmu, it's so different for everyone. I wouldn't worry about when you first saw a line despite having had positives earlier on before because it varies a lot. Sometimes I have had lines as early as 7dpo, but I have also had lines later at 11/12dpo. I wasn't tracking my cycles with my children, only when af was due, so I was about 10dpo ish at a guess with my second and third but could be a few days out, when I saw my first positives.
I know it's always a worry early on, but keep testing and perhaps stick to using the time of day that you know gives you the best lines, this way you can keep track of progression more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->