Does anyone see anything at all? Update. Ectopic

Thanks ladies. Guess I'm just concerned with progression. But I've taken thst many tests I feel like it's been longer than it has haha.. going to try and hold of testing tomorrow if possible lol and see how we go from there xx

Thats where im at. Its the worst about having ic in the house!!!

This morning update. 10am wee not much hold xx

Attachments

• 1509097920825393559099.jpg
    1509097920825393559099.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 63
Wow! Amazing lines, best yet! Fabulous update <3

I hope it brings hope to others with faint lines and feeling like no progression! I'm ecstatic this morning. Xx

Yay!!! I love that line progression <3 making me nervous/excited to test on 10/31!

This morning update. 10am wee not much hold xx
Mother of god amazing lines. Super excited for you. Whats your due date?

Take a look at my crap lines in other thread&#128546;&#128546;&#128546;

honestly i am so so shocked i was totally expecting fainter lines today. i guess i must have implanted later this time than all my other pregnancies.

ill pop over and take a look now. your still early though arnt u? im 16dpo today so you have plenty of time xxx

Yes 11dpo but like you nervous it isnt real!!!!
They are super lines you must be so pleased

final test update because i just cant help myself lol... recieved 3+ this morning at 5+1 got an early reassurance scan booked for 7 weeks. thanks for all the support <3

Just wanted to update for those who did follow. Turns out I was right with my gut feeling from day one as it turned out to be ectopic. Been rush for surgery earlier but don't know full extent if damage until I see a surgeon tomorrow xx

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry :( I hope the damage was minimal and I hope you recover swiftly. I know emotionally it will take longer, but so many hugs to you :hugs:

I am so sorry, did you have any symptoms of ectopic? I've had 2 and luckily for me I resolved my with methotrexate. Hope you have a speedy recovery. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->