does anyone see this line?

LilMissHappy

Reaction score
hi girls, im due on tomorrow, tested yest, this morning and this aft and there is something on the tests but i dont want to get my hopes up. can anyone else see a second line? the middle test (this mornings ) is best in real life. just want it so bad. if this is my bfp i will be due on the exact same day that i was last year but mc. will be very weird that i was due 25.7.11 and now il be due 25.7.12.
thank you for your replies ladies. xxx

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 90
yep i am seeing very faint lines, not sure if there's any colour yet, keep on testing though!

I see faint lines on the first two and the middle one looks pinkish. Fx its the start of your bfp!

oh thank you girls. i was starting to think i was hallucinating! the middle one is pale pink in real life. will see what tomorrows test says. i have got a clear blue digi for when i get a more convincing line. so got everything crossed and will update with new pic tomorrow. xx

I definitely see something on the middle test. I hope they keep getting darker for you! :)

I'm only on my phone but I Def see a pink line on the middle and a really really faint line on the first one. Fx'd it gets darker for ya hun!!!! :)

omg fingers crossed this is my bfp then. how strange that i have got pregnant at the exact same time as last time. im just hoping that i last past 20th dec where i mc last year. dont think im going to tell anyone until after then if i can keep it secret. my mum is getting married in 2 and a half weeks so il def be keeping quiet until after then as i dont want to worry her before the big day. xxx

Being those ics are know for evaps those very very faint lines are questionable. You should try a pink dye test in a couple days. ;) FX for you!

il let you know tomorrow what the test shows . fingers crossed it will be darker, and i thought you only got evaps once the test had fully dried? coz the middle one especially came up within the time limit. see what tomrorow brings. thanks girls. xxxx

Some people toss around evap to cover other things including false positives too. While I've used a ton of ic lately and gotten some that had false positives/evaps but MOST of them were accurate (lately, negatives but a little over 2 yrs ago I got my bfp on ic too). I wish you the best of luck!! Let us know what the next test looks like~~we all like looking at tests anyway :haha:

Just now reading through your post and that looks like a faint BFP to me!! Congrats mama!! Can't wait to see more lines! :)

omg. its starting to feel a bit more real now! just hope it sticks. i needed the loo at 5am this morning so in my half asleep state i thought i did well to pee in a cup for me to test later! so i have got one from my 5am wee and then one from 10.30. i took the pics 5mins after they were dipped so still wet. waiting for some more to come in the post so will see what they say. then iv got my clear blue digi for when i get a better line. dont think il beleive it until i get my digi!!!

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 23
I see lines as well!! My IC's were incredibly light, did a digi and it worked. - I'd hold out a couple days yet though x

omg omg omg! im freaking out!!!! why have i got pregnant on he exact same day this year as last year. is spooky. my due date is exactly the same as it was. just need to get my darker lines and then digi then keep going past the day i mc last time. 20th dec. i was 8.5 weeks so ill be a nervous wreck til i get then. then il tell my family. going to see if i can wait til xmas day to tell everyone. but dont think il be able to keep quiet to mmy boyfriend and sister. iv just done another ic and its the same. im inpatient for bright pink lines!!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"