Does anyone still check their CP? Worried :0(

happy02

Reaction score
I am a bit worried (as u do!) as I have absolutely no symptoms now whatsoever! Feel completely normal. Not even that little excited niggly feeling when u think that u r pregnant :0(

Don't go for a check up for a little while so thought id turn to you guys for real advice...

Does anyone still check their CP? I was looking back and mine is the same as pre period! Low feels hard but soft aswell.

How is ur CM? Mine is mostly not there but on random days ther is creamy smooth stuff, a little stretchy. Is this normal??!! Any advice support would b appreciated xxxx

CP doesn't mean a thing after your BFP. It goes all over the place. As long as it's closed then you've literally nothing to fret over x

Hi Katie! I agree, cervical position doesn't mean much.. Some women's move from the low to high position straight away when pregnant, others later in pregnancy, its really nothing to judge a pregnancy by.
Just relax and go with the flow, I'm sure everything is fine in there? Have you taken any recent tests ( I have stopped testing awhile back but maybe that would give you reassurance?)
Anyhow hoping everything is great over there friend! :)
When do you have an appt? Mine is oct 1 st.

Agree with pps. I made it a point to stop checking CP and temps and CM after my BFP. There's no point. Once you're pregnant hormones wreak havoc and everyday it can be a new story. You are also more susceptible to infection now that you are pregnant and the normal flora of the vagina changes!

The cervix closes, rises slightly back in pregnancy. But this happens at a different time for everyone!

Finally, your cervix can bleed easier bc it's highly vascularized, so you can cause spotting!

So, just take it easy. :)

Exactly as they said!

And no symptoms? Just consider your self lucky! I had no symptoms with my first child and my sil pretty well hated me cause she was sick her entire pregnancy.

Every woman's body handles the increase in hormones differently
So try not to worry over it :)

Don't check your CP, it has no meaning whatsoever! I checked mine and it was really low, so I worried and thought it meant another loss, which it didn't - I'm nearly 16 weeks now! I had no symptoms to begin with either, they only started around week 7 for me.

Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"