Does anyone test their vaginal PH? test hubby's sperm PH?

Jessi

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well, I'm interested if anyone is checking their vaginal PH before/at ovulation and how to do this?

I just read that some people can ovulate (which I'm taking Clomid to hopefully succeed at) but then have hostile cervical mucus which kills the sperm because of the CM being too acidic? but this can be changed with diet etc

So I'm thinking I might give this a go and see if it gives me any clues as to whether I have the optimal environment to conceive this month (and obviously adjust my diet for next month if I dont)

Also, anyone checked their hubbys sperm PH? I heard this makes a difference too as to how acidic or alkaline you want your PH to be?

Thanks!

How do you check those ph's??

I've been doing some googling and you can get home PH tests to check. I think probably special PH strips. I've seen a lot for gender swaying but I'm interested just in seeing if my cervical mucus is hostile or not after taking Clomid for A baby. I don't care what kind I get LOL.

How do you check those ph's??

I've been doing some googling and you can get home PH tests to check. I think probably special PH strips. I've seen a lot for gender swaying but I'm interested just in seeing if my cervical mucus is hostile or not after taking Clomid for A baby. I don't care what kind I get LOL.

I hear ya! That would be interesting to find out. Some people do create hostile cm.

rdy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"