Does anyone use alvas *and* sunbabies?

MommyJogger

Reaction score
Which tends to run bigger? The Sunbaby size2s or the equivalent in alva diapers? My understanding is that they're close to being the same diaper but that the size is mildly different.

Anyone very familiar with alvas: which kind is just an empty pocket with a pul outer and fleece inner with cute prints? I had no idea there were about 3000 different types until I tried to take a look at the website.

I use size 2 Sunbabies. I have one alva diaper and I hate it. I am not sure what size it is but it doesn't fit my guy at all. It is a Christmas print so he only wore it a few times. I had planned on using it all year round (because I'm a rebel like that :haha:) but every time I put it on him it leaked. He's probably been in it a total of an hour spanning over three tries in it

My stash used to be almost entirely Alva's and sunbabies, about half of each. I loved them both, but the sun babies started leaking through the PUL on the bum after a couple of months with no sign of delamination or anything else. Every single one. And I had three friends buy sunbabies at my recommendation have time same thing happen.

Unfortunately I used size 1 sunbabies so I can't compare the sizes.

Ordering off the Alva site is a little overwhelming! But they're all essentially the same - a pocket shell made up of either PUL or minky PUL with a suedecloth inner with microfiber insert included. Just pick the designs you like best (if you haven't already ordered by now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->