Does anyone use Cetaphil on their LO's skin?

britt1986

Reaction score
As the title asked:

Bryson's pediatrician recommended Cetaphil to use of his skin because it is so dry. I was wondering if any of you ladies used it on your LO's and did it make a difference?

I use it on my boys, they have dry skin and Landon has really bad eczema, the older two outgrew theirs. But the Cetaphil cream is awesome! I have used many things on their skin and this is the only thing that really helps Landon, but def get the cream instead of the lotion, much thicker and works so well. Their wash is good too, great for sensitive skin

I use it on my boys, they have dry skin and Landon has really bad eczema, the older two outgrew theirs. But the Cetaphil cream is awesome! I have used many things on their skin and this is the only thing that really helps Landon, but def get the cream instead of the lotion, much thicker and works so well. Their wash is good too, great for sensitive skin

Thanks! Bryson's skin is so dry and I think I have used everything possible and nothing works, so I will give this a try. Thanks for recommending the cream.

No problem, just noticing you are in the US...if you have a Target by you they have a Target brand that is "compare to cetaphil" that also works great. Cetaphil can be pricey. Also if you have a Costco membership they carry the tub for only $10-11 and it's a pretty good size, much cheaper than anywhere else

No problem, just noticing you are in the US...if you have a Target by you they have a Target brand that is "compare to cetaphil" that also works great. Cetaphil can be pricey. Also if you have a Costco membership they carry the tub for only $10-11 and it's a pretty good size, much cheaper than anywhere else

Ok, great! Thanks. Yes I have a Target about 20 miles from me. I will do that. Anything to cut the price. We only have one income right now and money is a little limited right now. Thanks again!!!

I highly recommend pure coconut oil if that doesnt work, it is used in the SCBU at the hospital and it is BRILL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->