Does anyone use Cetaphil on their LO's skin?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by britt1986, Dec 16, 2009.

1. britt1986

britt1986 Well-Known Member

As the title asked:

Bryson's pediatrician recommended Cetaphil to use of his skin because it is so dry. I was wondering if any of you ladies used it on your LO's and did it make a difference?

2. mommyof3co

mommyof3co Mommy of 4 amazing boys!

I use it on my boys, they have dry skin and Landon has really bad eczema, the older two outgrew theirs. But the Cetaphil cream is awesome! I have used many things on their skin and this is the only thing that really helps Landon, but def get the cream instead of the lotion, much thicker and works so well. Their wash is good too, great for sensitive skin

3. britt1986

Thanks! Bryson's skin is so dry and I think I have used everything possible and nothing works, so I will give this a try. Thanks for recommending the cream.

4. mommyof3co

mommyof3co Mommy of 4 amazing boys!

No problem, just noticing you are in the US...if you have a Target by you they have a Target brand that is "compare to cetaphil" that also works great. Cetaphil can be pricey. Also if you have a Costco membership they carry the tub for only $10-11 and it's a pretty good size, much cheaper than anywhere else

5. britt1986

Ok, great! Thanks. Yes I have a Target about 20 miles from me. I will do that. Anything to cut the price. We only have one income right now and money is a little limited right now. Thanks again!!!

6. happy&healthy

happy&healthy Ada's Mom

I use cetaphil too. It seems to work pretty well.

7. AP

AP Well-Known Member

I highly recommend pure coconut oil if that doesnt work, it is used in the SCBU at the hospital and it is BRILL!